Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diglet

Chatty Member
Ah thanks for explaining that 👌

Bookmark April 24th for. 24hr Charity live on the new shared account, Scarebear just mentioned it🤬🤬🤬
They are just using charity to grow their new joint tikytoky account, they were intending on doing it to grow their FB but have given up on that now by the looks of it.

If they really cared about dementia UK they would do it on their main accounts to get as many donations as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

zyxwvu

VIP Member
If we bid on him and win, are we allowed to then donate him to medical science? Asking for a friend...

• Haha
  • Wow

nathan25

VIP Member
I bet he don’t pay towards his other kids either 😡 they go there every other Friday and he don’t even bother with them. He’s always on live. I would be fuming if I was a parent of a child going to spend time with their dad and he’s Sat on live talking to other kids

• Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
Oh look how excited be got when someone said hi from Canada - he said “ Yes it’s working guys, see staying on Kate are getting views in from around the world, I want Canada, America and China” 😡 if he actually looked at the profile it’s a CHILD 😡 he wouldn’t stop mentioning her. Vile man! Talks to kids on internet more than his own kids!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

c.tingz

VIP Member
3B1259F1-BD8B-47A1-94C5-A1E571CFAE17.jpeg

F6F57498-1295-4B8C-80C1-4EDE2AD8E846.jpeg

So Riley’s mums doing the comp, her money must be drying up and guest pipes up and she he’ll duel her !!

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Tom said on live last night
Anyone that’s gifted DHB he has gone onto their profile and blocked them
Because that’s not what he stands for
All apart from Sharon from Florida hey Tom?

• Haha
  • Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
He acts like he cares about her he doesn’t he just wants to get one over Darryl if your reading this Darryl poker or becks keep up the good work enter the Comp because DHB army will be behind you ! Tom you done care you not paid a penny ! Into Tasha go fund me your a beggar and hopefully people will not be able to gift you and treat Ali nicer you bad man

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
On live with Tash twkung no interest what so ever in what she says just interested in winning the battle.
Slaying DHB Again saying he said he abused his dog! Slander once again Tom 😡😡

• Angry

Speechless

"Ohhh, I see young uns gifting me, I'll pretend I haven't seen"
Talking of masks,has anyone else noticed how many of the young gifters all have similar profile photos showing their faces covered in white face cream/ face masks? Its like a little cult symbol they tend to all follow, its very odd

• Wow

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Who the fu*k do this fat ness think he is? He’s letting some women in his box and she’s saying Daryl bullied a downs child! 😡 she said Ben rantz always bullied the child but then said Daryl is bullying Ben rantz - get it right love. How can that fat slob let him say all this! I’m fuming! He’s telling crap saying he called DHB a groomer in retaliation. People have put in comments go spend time with your family and stop taking of kids! He’s not listening he finds it funny
What the actual fuck. There has never ever been any mention from DHB about a child with downs nor in his comment section. Jesus people are stooping so fucking low with their lies

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Wonder what today brings.. anyone notice ruby wasn’t there? Wonder if she slept at a friends, I’d be gutted if I saw my family had gone to the arcades without me 🙈
Also Tom I have had 4 hours sleep due one of my children being up alot in the night poorly.. I won’t be going for a nap, my hubby is doing overtime today, I won’t be moaning he’s home late because I’m hungry.. I will however do some housework, I’ve promised the kids I’d paint with them, then I’ll do their dinner and tea and weather dependant I’ll take them out for a little bit. That’s what you have to do when you’re a parent, you lazy shit

Attachments

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Thanks Tom for my 6 coins 👏 I will save them for DHB or becks. I will come back in half hour and try get more of you 😊
Views are shit I see and people are all ready calling him names 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TikTokHater

He’s scared to go to tokfest because of all the hate he’s receiving!
I’d be scared to if i was in your shoes boy.

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Why’s she shouting at the puppy? Just pick it up and take it to the fucking mat!!! It’s gonna be scared 😩😩 and no Tom! We’re not saying she’s abusing it you dick womble but a 9 week old puppy doesn’t need screaming at!! It needs direction
[/QUOT
Loving dhb response suck it up manley

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Has anyone been watching the two men who flew to Russia to help people cross the border and they’ve got a woman and her really ill child in their car and got them a hotel? That Tom.. is what you call a man! Not a beg.. not someone who sits there and says I wouldn’t fight I’ve got kids. Waste of space you are

• Heart

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Yup she does do OF
I have no problem with that but when it turns to begging thats my bug bear
I rarely go on tik tok now because im sick of seeing battles and begging. Tashas story broke my heart and i donated to Daryls live when he did the battles with her. But the more I see her on live with her terminally ill son awake her more interested in tiktok it's starting to come across a bit beggy. Last night she wrote in Daryls live the rapid response team was in because her sons heart was failing. Now why would you be in Daryls comments while your sons heart was failing why go on live and start battling after rapid response dealt with your son. Tom has definitely had an influence on her begging.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
He's the most insincere horrible, beggy f*cker😡😡😡this is him who didn't even know what was wrong with Zachary the first time he spoke about him a few weeks back......he's just vile...this is nothing to do with his concern for the children they're talking about on this live...he is trying to get rid of DHB....nothing to do with DHB that people have seen him for what he is....a lazy horrible beg😡😡makes me sick🤢
Even just now he said Zac was dying
There is a difference between terminal and dying right now
The little boys not reached the latter yet
Nobody knows how long a fight ahead is
Educate yourself Tom