Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Atttttccc

Anyone seen Mankey he's been missing from live for 12hrs he must be ill!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Mankey is back on the beg, said he’s had loads of nice messages today 🙄😂
Brett stopped duelling him because he was getting loads of trolls. He said he was going to go and chill out. He instantly started duelling someone else 😂 that's another one that won't be duelling Mankey as often anymore.

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Mankey you are a mess,
Waiting for the treasure chests,
Having gifts off kids,
To make a few quid,
Your T-shirt’s are disgusting,
You are wanting cash for nothing,
Your time on tik tok is nearly done,
You definitely need to go for a run,
Get a proper job,
And Start looking after your dog!

That’s for you Mankey As I know you read HEAR 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha Tom just said to Lucy which Andy messaged you? Andy pandy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s what we call him omg bet Andy or carebeg don’t be happy 🤣🤣🤣it slipped out I think
Plot twist lucy and Andy are at it
Scare moves to USA to be a hillbilly with jw
Manley crys into his parmo

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Someone else bought that up too and said stop playing the victim Tom blocked them and said he called DHB a groomer out of retaliation
Bet this person got blocked also😠
Last night while on live with Dunny, Dunny was telling Tom to own the fact he is making a living from TikTok and just ignore the hate
Tom said it doesn’t really bother him ( it does) and that after 10pm him and the mods don’t ban anyone, they banter it out (lie)
Tom’s telling us that as an overly large full grown man, he is so scared of the little old frail poodle that he has to call Lucy for help. Lol ok, then

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
What a shitty arse comment on a video that’s meant for an awful cause right now.
he’s a vile, sarcastic, beggy, twat
Tom…: you’ve blocked everybody who has an opinion on you. So of course people have to go on a second account to tell you something because your not ballsy enough to let us say what we’re thinking.

Nobody ever will want a hug from you. Even Lucy soon. You are revolting. You make me sick in my mouth. Morning sickness was my excuse but now I’m thinking it’s actually just your face. I can’t bare to watch you or skanky beg anymore. So thank god for these threads.

I can’t wait to see you cancelled 😬😬😂😂 good things come to those who wait.

Bye bye manky

• Heart
Reactions: 14

mumz

VIP Member
The look on his face when he does a competition and gets a gift
It’s a sad existence when sitting up all night asking for roses etc is is more exciting than a cuddle or more with your mrs
Tiktok is the best sex he’s had all year

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
im

Hope he is reading this and hope he realises he has support.....that lying, creepy toe rag has given me a bloody headache and as for that Michelle woman..wtf? She is clearly a sad, lonely weirdo....and not done her homework if she thinks she will get him anywhere near a bloody obstacle course 🙄
Becks and poker read in here regular, as does James
DHB knows he has support

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Who the fu*k do this fat ness think he is? He’s letting some women in his box and she’s saying Daryl bullied a downs child! 😡 she said Ben rantz always bullied the child but then said Daryl is bullying Ben rantz - get it right love. How can that fat slob let him say all this! I’m fuming! He’s telling crap saying he called DHB a groomer in retaliation. People have put in comments go spend time with your family and stop taking of kids! He’s not listening he finds it funny

• Angry
  • Wow

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Look at him saying if his son was ill he’d be on the app begging 24/7, Tom your kids aren’t ill but you beg 24/7 anyways

He has just said that this morning he was blocking anyone who was gifting Don’t Hold Back, so pathetic

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I don’t care what anyone says now but I’ll just say it, I don’t believe he was sent a takeaway as a form of a harassment. This is all too convenient, the drama he’s caused with DHB then this, he will make some other shit up over the next few days. Him and carebear need banning off tik tok, neither are quite right.

mumz

VIP Member
Spread the word of our account in America.. it needs to be heard about! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
People don’t take kindly to guys like you calling people child groomers and talking to underage kids and letting you gift them scamley
Tom’s obviously not getting any jiggly time. He sleeps on the sofa, he has changed his sleep habits to catch the American market He has started drinking more. He is getting more and more irritated with all his family and pets Only way is ⬇

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Scamley trying to get the puppy on screen as much as possible, the poor little thing doesn't want to be held by him, she keeps crying (although I guess that could also be down to the singing it's little ears are being subjected to) 🙉
Wonder what his excuse for the low numbers tonight will be... Tattle/DHB/Becks/James....

• Haha

TikTokHater

If you’re reading this you fat, bloated mess, here’s a few facts for you.
The majority of people on your lives are only there to laugh at you. You are now, pretty much TikTok’s most hated account holder. You don’t deserve the title of parent. You are probably the worst parent I’ve ever come across. You should write a book on bad parenting. You are a joke. A beggar and a joke. You accept gifts, constantly off young children. There’s a word for people like you. It begins with N. I’m pretty sure your entire family are thoroughly ashamed of you right now. Why not get off your fat, scruffy arse and support your family like a real man.

• Heart