Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Thread title from the wonderful @Tryger88

Manleyfamily1
Tom's the most hated man on TikTok
Tom's the biggest beggar on TikTok
Promised charity lives - didn't deliver
Promised to turn gifts off - didn't deliver
Got threatened by a troll who said they will firework his house, he ran off to the pub and left the family as sitting ducks
Tattlers keep it on Tattle
Let's minors gift
Still loves the kiddie following
Loves to follow the kiddies
Loves a begging competition
Hosts a talent show but only 5 out of 30 have talent
Hosts a Mr & Mrs show which is brutal and insane
Can't cook, can't clean, can't drive, can't babysit, can't entertain, can't do much but beg
Obsessed with numbers & member count
Lives in dirty clothes
Loves a parmo
Say's he won't go off to war if needed
Ignores his family to spend time begging
Got several accounts now to make sure he corners the begging market
Can hardly find anyone to duel
Needs to see a doctor but refuses to see he's not quite right
Lucy just cannot sing
The Manley's have a relationship with the Hale's which is now known as Team Haley
It's a double begging account
He knows who we all are!

For older threads please click the blue button above

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Discolights

VIP Member
Manifesting one of them to ask Claire if she prefers Tom or JW. C’mon this shit show needs livening up 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tryger88

VIP Member
This must've hit his ego hard.
Video wouldn't post but basically he's been on cameo for 3 weeks and not had any video requests.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Did you guys hear him say he wanted some foreign followers, Americans now why in the world would they want to do that.
Because cracking America means cracking the big gifts, he keeps mentioning Americans
He looks too ill i dont know why it gets so addictivr and he dont even look happy anymore he needs ask himself is he happy anymore
He’s not happy, just looking at his face shows that
He has no loving relationship with his wife and kids, it looks like an existence
He keeps saying he has commitments, of course he does he has one kid with one woman, another kid with another woman, the baby with Lucy and then Lucy’s 2 kids
Thats a lot of maintenance and a lot of housekeeping
He gave up the sweet shop so he could spend more time with his family
Ermmmmmm that worked out well NOT
He ignores them and just sits begging
He has lost his heart and he has lost his soul
And this WILL go tits up at some point

nathan25

VIP Member
Omg have you heard him on line now? Someone asked if he have done anything for Ukraine using his platform - he got really angry and said that’s not a thing to ask. He said he wouldn’t even know where to donate or anything! So why have he put a video up saying on it for people to go donate 😡😡
He has no clue so just goes to show he done that video for attention!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
Did anyone notice after the competition, the Mankey’s went out for 2 meals, on Weds they had a meal together and had 2 desserts each, on Thur the whole family went to the local Hungry Horse pub and all had slap up meals. Yet when ahopping on Weds with Lucy, Tom complained the bank account was low when Lucy wanted to get the baby new clothes
Guess what Tom. Babies and children grow faster than your ever expanding belly does. They need new clothes almost monthly
Seems his belly takes priority in that house

• Haha

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
I can think of proper influencers like ladbaby and roxanne who actually do good content and support food banks
Stay in your lane tom

Illusions of grandure
He's proper mentally ill
Deluded

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Him and Clare do nothing but moan about being trolled... All they have to do is turn their gifts off its a simple as that 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cannot stand Tom what a lazy slob he is! They could all put their personalities together and still be the most dull and boring people I have ever watched.

My husband is my full time carer due to multiple mental and physical health problems. I always do what I can we are a team we both get up to get their kids up and ready for school. We prepare and cook together. He does the school runs. We share housework I do the little bits while he dies the stuff that needs more effort. We are a TEAM. If my husband behaved like he did I would be mortified.

• Heart

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
What really annoys me about him and Begbare they think we base our opinions on the videos they post. We don't we base our opinions on how they behave on live. Things we are seeing and hearing as they happen. He's still accepting gifts from UNDERAGE KIDS, still talking to UNDERAGE KIDS. Still speaking inappropriately when he knows there is UNDERAGE KIDS in his live, how he treats lucy on live, how he treats the kids on live, how he treats the animals on live.

EVERYTHING IS ON LIVE TOUCHY TOM, IN REAL TIME, WE SEE IT, WE HEAR IT. WE DON'T LIE, WE DON'T BACK TRACK, WE DON'T EXAGGERATE THINGS. OWN UP TO YOUR VILE BEHAVIOUR AND STOP PASSING BLAME TO EVERYONE ELSE

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I popped off around 11pm last night but before I went Tom was sat in his live and said
“I’m hungry, I’m not gonna lie I want a takeaway, I’m not gonna get one”
Well….. liar Tom
You waited til the family were in bed, ordered yourself a takeaway, then complained a troll sent it to you. You might fool the kids and the vulnerable but you don’t fool us
As for that poor woman in your box last nught who was crying and is obviously not well, why even invite her in if you have nothing to say to her
That was beyond cruel
It took the girl with the lips, I forget her nsme, to even make you realise and at least she reached out to her
That woman had so many problems, she has trouble leaving the house and a neighbour has to take her kid to school
Thank heavens for the neighbour and the other lady you was on live with, because you must of made her feel like shit

• Angry

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Lying fat piece of shit he is! He told Tash last night DHB was slagging her off, Daryl didn’t. He kicked that whole thing off!
Well done you fat useless cunt, you have shit stirred & caused so much unnecessary shit just to move the spotlight off your disgusting grooming of children & the vulnerable!
Look at him, he’s coming in his pants at all the hate DHB is getting today.

• Angry
Reactions: 15