Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
These games and battles have made him into a Monster, he does not care about anything or anyone to get free money, his wife is the same i see that now, What would they do if this stopped, how would he support his family.

If a dog had “proper gone for me” there’d be a lot more commotion than he made out! Why didn’t he shout Lucy there and then when it happened? Why didn’t he get up of his lazy arse and move the dog himself? Why didn’t he make any indication of it happening? Coz he just lies out his arse all the time
Dogs proberly growled at him and he was in such a bad mood last night he would take it out on the dog or little Ali, always someone elses fault it is.

Reactions: 13

Speechless

Really? Would you not? 🤔 sure he spoke about DHB very publicly.
View attachment 1106180
Wow! Tom your not only the most hated man on tiktok, you've now just awarded your self the title of 'biggest hypocrite on tiktok' you never fail to amaze me with the lies that come out of your mouth!

Lucy Manley, wake up & give your head a wobble, you are the best of a bad bunch, but you really need to step back and realise your husband is dragging your family down, he doesnt speak to your children with respect, he doesnt spend enough time offline doing stuff with them, he spends more time talking to strangers kids than he does with yours.
Your actually a nice lass, but you can do better than this. How many people do you think live in your street, or town or the school playground watch tiktok and talk about you? I dont have numbers but im certain theres a fair few! I would die from embarrassment if i were you.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
He reckons the police are already onto it and tracking the IP address, I don’t think so Tom 🤔
To be honest if it is true, I hope they do find the IP address of whoever has been doxxing them and now sending takeaways (we're looking at you Laura). It's putting the kids at risk and it's not on. Like others have said, police won't do anything except tell them to come off the app.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Any Tash friends in here give her the details of what Manley is doing, he'll never win against DHB, DHB has power because he is a good caring man and he pays his own bills not replying on the kids on Tictok.

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Tom just told Claire to block the top gifter on the joint account and then mentioned Instagram, did anyone hear it or am I imagining things?

• Haha
  • Wow

c.tingz

VIP Member
Tom said on live last night
Anyone that’s gifted DHB he has gone onto their profile and blocked them
Because that’s not what he stands for
All apart from Sharon from Florida hey Tom?
And his mod Laura follows DHB ?? Does he know that ? 😂🤔

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
What a shower of shit this “Talent” show is. I just dozed of for ten watching it. Woke up with phone in my hand and screeching on the screen. WTF is this shit and what is the point? I notice he’s not getting any gifts but the singers are 🤣🤣 he looks well pissed off, he’s bored as it’s not worth his while.

• Haha

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I watched him for 20 minutes earlier talking about the dog. Just over 400 people watching yet in that whole 20 minutes not one gift. He may have to go back to work soon but I believe he could be on the disability part of UC due to his bad lungs. Otherwise if on normal UC he would have to look for work 37 hours a week & he doesn't have time for that being on live 16 hours a day.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
My partner is also a stepdad to my older two, if my partner treated my kids like that he would get a swift kick up the backside and out the front door quicker than nocarebear can eat 3 bacon sandwiches!

• Haha
  • Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
That Manley also needs to realise that people really dont like him anymore .i used to like him until i saw more and more what he was like .ive not always agreed with DHB but hes a better man than manley and even when i dont agree with DHB i won't ever side with manley .

Where are the days where people would duel with people and get to kmow them and have a laugh with them .now its just all the boxing games .tiktok needs to get back to what it was like before the games .where people dual each other and get to know each other .there is people that still do it but its a small minority

Discolights

VIP Member
400k between them and just 4000 have followed their super fun joint account that they are making a massive deal of. A tiny 1% of their followers can be bothered. Amazing. Well done guys *slow clap*

oh and me! I followed 🙋‍♀️

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Even mad Mechelle is telling him to basically grow a pair & just ignore what you don't like 🤣

Lol, this is hilarious, she's really not singing from the same hymn sheet as Scamley, she said she'd rather quality over quantity when it comes to followers & that idiot liar saying ummm, yes I agree.... Get outta here, you're constantly number watching

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING NEWS MANKEY IS HAVING A BATH, I REPEAT MANKEY IS HAVING A BATH

6PM TONIGHT GUYS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow