Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Heads up guys
New comp coming
It’s ridiculous where do they think these people got money to gift all the time .. the way of the world you think they calm down from it but it is China I guess making money as well as the scummy scrounging creators

I can think of proper influencers like ladbaby and roxanne who actually do good content and support food banks
Stay in your lane tom

Illusions of grandure
He's proper mentally ill
Deluded
Love lad baby do you see them begging never for personal gain

Reactions: 3

mumz

VIP Member
So last night a kid was gifting old mankey, then said child told Tom in comments he was 13 as he was talking about entering the talent show. Mankey then muted him, not block but mute. The child still continued gifting and the mod blocked him. Now mankey you’ve been told many many times about your kid followers and you still continued to have money off them, it’s only because you’ve been called out over it that you pretend to care. If this child hadn’t announced his age ( 1 quick look on his profile I could see straight away he was a kid) you would’ve still had gifts off him.
Bull 💩 he talked to TikTok about it and they told him it’s a parental issue

• Angry

Tryger88

VIP Member
His guests are probably being held to ransom now to leave a tip/gift on the table, you can imagine the conversation "So Tom, hows work?"
Tom: "Well its been a hard week, ive had to beg for 9000 frying pans & pancakes"
He and all the other begs would never ask a guest/friend or family member to just gift them some money, they would probably be mortified/embarrassed to even think of doing such a thing!

Asking total strangers to do so on the internet they have no problem with.

Do we have any psychologists on Tattle who can explain this phenomenon?? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

Debas

VIP Member
Manley thinks people want to watch him .id rather watch the current trend that seems to be all over my FYP about whether doors or wheels are better :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Come on deffo wheels even some doors have wheels sooo.....

Reactions: 2