Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
What I’m struggling to understand is, Mankey said on a LIVE EVENT that DHB is a child groomer. This, first off is a dangerous thing to say that could have easily resulted in Daryl being hunted down and having the living shit beaten out of him or, god forbid, worse than that.
Secondly, this is slander in its highest form. There are screen recording of this. Why is he still on the streets? Why has he not been arrested and charged with slander and, he could possibly be charged with something like attempting to start a riot. He needs locking up and his hard drive checking. I’ve gone through his friend list this morning and reported god knows how many users who are obviously under the required age to have a tiktok account. He needs stopping. He needs stopping now before his slanderous comments get someone seriously hurt or worse.
Completely agree with everything you've said. He should be held accountable for what he said about DHB. It's down to DHB to report him. I don't think he will as his behaviour has shown everyone what he is really like all because he gotten beaten in a silly competition. A lot of creators have started distancing themselves from him and a lot more people are calling him and the other scrounger begbare out for their bullshit and begging ways. The only people that still speak to him is the other begs, Lawrence, Derby dan and begbare and that says it all doesn't it.

Reactions: 14

Atttttccc

LUCY HOW DO U LET THIS MAN WHO OS NOT THEIR FATHER AND DOES NOTHING TO HELP U SPEAK TO U AND UR KIDS LIKE CRAP IF MY HUSBAND SPOKE TO MY KIDS HIS STEPKIDS THIS WAY HE BE LONG GONE!!

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
Does Manley not realise that even if people disagreed with DHB, they aren’t automatically going to go over to His side? I think he’s thinking he’s going to get all this extra money and gifts in battles the more he slates Darrel. 😂 No mate. He just looks like a clout chaser… again, jumping on the attention bandwagon. Bless him. No one’s opinion has changed on him.

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Sorry about my spelling I’m way to angry and rushed it - looks like carebeg wrote it 🤣🤣

I’m furious that he’s sitting there letting people he don’t know in his box talking shit about DHB!!!

• Angry

TikTokHater

What I’m struggling to understand is, Mankey said on a LIVE EVENT that DHB is a child groomer. This, first off is a dangerous thing to say that could have easily resulted in Daryl being hunted down and having the living shit beaten out of him or, god forbid, worse than that.
Secondly, this is slander in its highest form. There are screen recording of this. Why is he still on the streets? Why has he not been arrested and charged with slander and, he could possibly be charged with something like attempting to start a riot. He needs locking up and his hard drive checking. I’ve gone through his friend list this morning and reported god knows how many users who are obviously under the required age to have a tiktok account. He needs stopping. He needs stopping now before his slanderous comments get someone seriously hurt or worse.

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
No no no… I did not just see that. That poor fucking puppy is just 8 weeks. So it’s had its first set of jabs . Not the 2nd. So they got it at 6-7 weeks… complete fucking arseholes. I know. You know. They know. I’m reporting them, that’s breaking laws with animals, and they clearly haven’t a clue, that poor puppy looks lost, sad and bloody defeated. Scumleys… I’m coming for ya now guys.

• Sad

TikTokHater

Tubby Tommy was asked on his live last night what he did for a living. He said social media.
Eerrmmm no lard arse. You’re a professional beggar. Social media means all platforms. You sit on tiktok begging like a homeless person sits outside a supermarket begging.
Idiot.
See you at tokfest lumpy.

• Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Laughing at dan spragg. He just said i don't know why i just really wanted to overtake the manleys 😂😂

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
He genuinely doesn’t care about those children one bit. Lucy just passed him the baby to hold while she runs the bath and he didn’t even turn that baby around or even speak to him. Now he’s moaning about the little girls music being too loud, getting all stressed because the 6000th semi final of the talent show is about to start
He speaks to Ali like dirt. He barely interacts or cares for that baby. Lucy does 90% if not more. He’s a lazy cunt! TikTok is more important. Can’t remember the last time he did a school run when he wasn’t on live, unless they’re going for tea right after. Always moans he’s hungry. And before you read this Tom and go off on one saying we don’t see your life and only see a 30 sec video.. you’re on fucking live 24/7 so yes! We do!

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I've been poorly this weekend (not sure if it was the pork pie I ate or being in contact with one of my ill grandies lol).....nevertheless, I digress....whilst in a really weird half awake half asleep state I had a dream about friends of mine from years ago....both really hard working, own businesses, nice house blah blah and I remembered what my friend called her husband because he did nothing round the house.....I thought it would be perfect for Tom....she called him Flub....fat, lazy, useless b*****d 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Who thinks us on tattle should all chip in and bid for the mankey meet up ?? 🤣🤣🤣
No.....I'm bidding and he will be ALL mine....not sharing telling him exactly what I think of him with anyone....and I want to choose the place to meet....see ya at Tyrones ya fat knacker 🤣🤣
By the way....I'm bringing my son....he's a black belt 3rd dan martial artist 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
It will be the same people on the talent show ! Singers who do pubs clubs or vunerable .. if only trucker could go on lol

Trucker new video 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The new rules for this TikTok game
Guarantee Tom will break them! He can’t be defamatory, libellous or threatening. We’ll be watching you scamley! And ready to report your begging arse!
Wow....let's hope the facility to report as "defamatory, libellous or threatening" has been added to the list of reasons why you're reporting then. Failing that I'll report him for terrorism 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Whats this about throwing a puppy outside? Anyone got a screen recording of him saying it? I’m honestly so sick of seeing these fat cunts on my fyp and I feel very sorry for their young kids. They deserve better parents!

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Can’t believe he was sat on tik tok at 2.30 in the morning 😳 he says tik tok isn’t as fun, you know why mankey because you had a job before and tik tok was a bit of fun. Now it’s turned into your “job” (not that you can call it that really) and the funs been zapped out of it. Your aim of the game is to rake in as many gifts possible, even if they are mainly off kids aged 10-13. You probably thought it would be a great way to earn some money whilst spending more time with your family. You were very wrong, you are neglecting your wife and young children to sit begging for gifts off the app. You have to beg because you are boring, your content is rubbish, you look a mess and you sit there looking like you are watching paint dry. Give this up before it’s too late, you already have a bad reputation on the app for having money off kids and chatting to them. Run (you look like you need a good few running sessions 🤔) whilst you can, get back into the real world and earn a decent living for your family.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Flippin eck Toms chat tonight
The new account gained 40 followers while I was in the toilet
OMG 3,960
Deffo buying followers 🤣🤣
I fell asleep last night watching them, so boring.
Thank you for the recap mumz and title tryger ❤

Can’t believe he was sat on tik tok at 2.30 in the morning 😳 he says tik tok isn’t as fun, you know why mankey because you had a job before and tik tok was a bit of fun. Now it’s turned into your “job” (not that you can call it that really) and the funs been zapped out of it. Your aim of the game is to rake in as many gifts possible, even if they are mainly off kids aged 10-13. You probably thought it would be a great way to earn some money whilst spending more time with your family. You were very wrong, you are neglecting your wife and young children to sit begging for gifts off the app. You have to beg because you are boring, your content is rubbish, you look a mess and you sit there looking like you are watching paint dry. Give this up before it’s too late, you already have a bad reputation on the app for having money off kids and chatting to them. Run (you look like you need a good few running sessions 🤔) whilst you can, get back into the real world and earn a decent living for your family.
I don’t know how he can stay on staring at his phone for almost 12 hours.. maybe more.
If he was single and no kids then maybe but he’s got kids.. and a baby! The mind boggles 🤯 I don’t know how he can call it a job! Maybe when he’s got an agent (unlikely) an accountant (unlikely) then he could call it that. He’s not as big as he likes to think he is. Even the coles don’t spend as much time as they used to on lives. They do it when the kids are at school or in bed. And they both do the housework. Their begging has slowed right down, which coincidentally so has their thread on here. The people in the top 5 weeklys and competitions don’t have baby’s. Give your head a wobble Tom this isn’t a job.

Last edited:
  • Heart