Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posted the same on Beg's thread. Dodgy as hell this one.
Wouldn't be surprised if mankey has got her involved in it all and is telling her what to do. She follows most accounts of people who openly admit they don't like begs or the mankeys she's in the lives. He Reads here it's all clear as day yet she's still a mod 🤔

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't be surprised if mankey has got her involved in it all and is telling her what to do. She follows most accounts of people who openly admit they don't like begs or the mankeys she's in the lives. He Reads here it's all clear as day yet she's still a mod 🤔
She tried following me as I’m friends with certain people 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she disappeared last night then came back all shocked 🤔
I’d honestly put my mortgage on it being her!! She always disappears.. something happens, then she reappears all clueless as to what’s gone on! She must really think very little of tom and his family if they can’t see it. It’s not us you need to be looking at tom it’s someone you know, like you said!!

I can not believe Loz is 14th on the board game hahahahaha love it. I bet Mankeys fuming!! Carebeg sajd she’s finishing 3rd. Come on guys I need top ten bye the time I come off. Get a grip you beg

• Wow
  • Haha
Wait until manley finds out about the latest charity fundraiser .im sure he will be quick to get involved .mel moons friend had a 9 month old baby left the baby in someones care whilst she was working or something and the baby died .the people who looked after the baby have been arresed for gbh with intent .a gofund has been made for the funeral and mels trying to help and trying to sort like a date or zoom call with creaters where creaters will get auctioned of .mels not made the gofund me its like family of the person thats made it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wait until manley finds out about the latest charity fundraiser .im sure he will be quick to get involved .mel moons friend had a 9 month old baby left the baby in someones care whilst she was working or something and the baby died .the people who looked after the baby have been arresed for gbh with intent .a gofund has been made for the funeral and mels trying to help and trying to sort like a date or zoom call with creaters where creaters will get auctioned of .mels not made the gofund me its like family of the person thats made it
That is so sad to read. I heard Lawrence suggest he could donate something from his kitchen.

She cant talk about it fully as its currentlly slowly coming out in the press and stuff but it sounds awful

Reactions: 8
Ok, would those that are asked to do a meet and greet not have to do police checks bearing in mind i cannot imagine an adult wanting to do a meet and greet with them or is that just me, Ive not been able to concentrate fully but did Mel say they would auction DD or was it another Dan.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok, would those that are asked to do a meet and greet not have to do police checks bearing in mind i cannot imagine an adult wanting to do a meet and greet with them or is that just me, Ive not been able to concentrate fully but did Mel say they would auction DD or was it another Dan.
Dan Spragg....him and Adam Oakley have offered a ghost hunt, meal out and a hotel overnight.

Aww god why involve him lol

Wow would anyone pay to meet him lol a hoodie

• Sick
  • Haha
I’ll just say it now there is no way in hell him or beggy will get anywhere near top 5 not even top 10! The games just started look at the points he’ll never be close to that 😂😂

• Haha
Laughing at dan spragg. He just said i don't know why i just really wanted to overtake the manleys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mankey and Clare are involved with this meet and greet thing it might be Via Live not sure just caught the end on the convo.

Ive just read the GFM, that gorgous little boy this is terrible, ive not seen or heard anything about this child but my goodness his parents must be in pieces.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.