Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I'm wrong but I think he might be faking this to copy the Smithy sarga. he done the GFM at the time and is money mad.did he pretend to get a Parmo.
He’s faking it
Last night he said he’s been there when other creators needed help (Smithys?) but now he’s having problems nobody is there for him (he wants a GFM?)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope I'm wrong but I think he might be faking this to copy the Smithy sarga. he done the GFM at the time and is money mad.did he pretend to get a Parmo.
I feel it in my water that it is exactly what he's doing....but I'll also say Smithy faked all his takeaways too....why would anyone spend their own money to "troll" an obnoxious fat idiot? Many, many ways to skin a cat that doesn't cost anything....just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if someone would pay and leave their real name on the takeaway, come on mankey make this seem more real 😂 it all happened too quick aswell, he literally went to the door and was gone a couple of minutes, came back said person had left name etc on takeaway and the police were going to trace them. I was half asleep last night getting on for 12 so I seen the fakeaway saga and fell asleep, didn’t even see him begging with nocarebear!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope he does find out who is giving out his address and sending takeaways if that’s true, because maybe he’ll realise it isn’t down to this website. No one here condones that. He needs looking closer to home.

Sending yourself gifts though in a battle with your friend though 🤣. You know the desperation to stay relevant is real when you have to fund your placement in a TT competition.

As if someone would pay and leave their real name on the takeaway, come on mankey make this seem more real 😂 it all happened too quick aswell, he literally went to the door and was gone a couple of minutes, came back said person had left name etc on takeaway and the police were going to trace them. I was half asleep last night getting on for 12 so I seen the fakeaway saga and fell asleep, didn’t even see him begging with nocarebear!
Is it a crime to send someone a takeaway? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He ate it when he came off for 10 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

Tubby Tom will be all about the drama today.
I think we need a bet on what’s going to happen next.
Prostitutes sent to the door? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He ate it when he came off for 10 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

Tubby Tom will be all about the drama today.
I think we need a bet on what’s going to happen next.
Prostitutes sent to the door? 🤣🤣
OMG poor prostitute....no amount of money could entice me to go anywhere near that, let alone jiggy with it!! 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Manley family #8: Mankeys having fakeaways, begging all night for his holidays, still having gifts off kids, he needs some matchsticks for his eyelids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just catching up on the thread. He said last night to someone called Jake that it has to be someone local and knows them. Someone close. Someone jealous.

I have no idea where he's from and i don't think I've ever seen mention in here where's he's from. He can't blame us or DHB for it. It is something we all disagree with. It's wrong.

I believe he's trolling himself. Its all to convenient the only time his address is leaked is when he's doing a competition. Even when DD came in the chat touchy Tom didn't pay any attention to what he was saying. He just said I'll talk to you off the app. Why not just say my address was leaked. Why make it all so secretative. Definitely believe he's doing a Smithy

Everything that comes out of his mouth is lie after lie after lie. Next competition will be exactly the same. Big drama, the poor me act, the sympathy videos, the leaked address, scared for his safety then begging online like nothing happened

• Heart
Just catching up on the thread. He said last night to someone called Jake that it has to be someone local and knows them. Someone close. Someone jealous.

I have no idea where he's from and i don't think I've ever seen mention in here where's he's from. He can't blame us or DHB for it. It is something we all disagree with. It's wrong.

I believe he's trolling himself. Its all to convenient the only time his address is leaked is when he's doing a competition. Even when DD came in the chat touchy Tom didn't pay any attention to what he was saying. He just said I'll talk to you off the app. Why not just say my address was leaked. Why make it all so secretative. Definitely believe he's doing a Smithy

Everything that comes out of his mouth is lie after lie after lie. Next competition will be exactly the same. Big drama, the poor me act, the sympathy videos, the leaked address, scared for his safety then begging online like nothing happened
Rogue mod Laura is close to them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.