Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait until manley finds out about the latest charity fundraiser .im sure he will be quick to get involved .mel moons friend had a 9 month old baby left the baby in someones care whilst she was working or something and the baby died .the people who looked after the baby have been arresed for gbh with intent .a gofund has been made for the funeral and mels trying to help and trying to sort like a date or zoom call with creaters where creaters will get auctioned of .mels not made the gofund me its like family of the person thats made it
He already is ergh whod want to meet humpty dumpty?

View attachment 1115713

Who does he think he looks like
George micheal gone wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bear and Manley come as a deal lol it be a mod who wins
Michelle the motivator said shes going to be bidding so i recon she might go for manley or maybe she will go for lawrence so she can finally see him :ROFLMAO: .i wonder if the guy from canada will get claire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who thinks us on tattle should all chip in and bid for the mankey meet up ?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She cant talk about it fully as its currentlly slowly coming out in the press and stuff but it sounds awful
Im not sure how to say this but was this the baby that died in 2020 or a differnt one, i was trying to look on line and that was what came up for me, i would prefer to donate direct totally than on Tictok.

Reactions: 7
Im not sure how to say this but was this the baby that died in 2020 or a differnt one, i was trying to look on line and that was what came up for me, i would prefer to donate direct totally than on Tictok.
The gofund me in mels bio is directly to the babys mum and dad and the baby died on the 1st of march this year

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Who thinks us on tattle should all chip in and bid for the mankey meet up ?? 🤣🤣🤣
Tom is not 'manley' enough to turn up alone for a one on one, meet & greet and chance to finally grill him on his liking for under age children. He doesn't have the balls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the last few days

Tom has lied about DHB?
Has lied about his address being leaked?
Lied about a troll sending a takeaway? Funny how that happened as like @mumz said he said he was hungry but was not going to order a takeaway

All before the competition started. Tom and other TikTokers must hate that Tattle have their card marked and sees through the bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.