Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care what anyone says now but I’ll just say it, I don’t believe he was sent a takeaway as a form of a harassment. This is all too convenient, the drama he’s caused with DHB then this, he will make some other tit up over the next few days. Him and carebear need banning off tik tok, neither are quite right.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. If DHB didn't do the 1st competition to show how much these begs make none of this drama would be happening. Same with begbare and all her mental illnesses she suddenly claims to have. Because everyone has had their eyes opened to what their really like they are playing the victim just like the Smithys

Reactions: 10
Mankey on a battle with another big beg, rightguysreviews 🙄

His mod just sent him over 300 gifts, is that allowed?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He ate it when he came off for 10 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

Tubby Tom will be all about the drama today.
I think we need a bet on what’s going to happen next.
Prostitutes sent to the door? 🤣🤣
Obviously he ate it and paid or order it himself lol

Aww god they on together now 😂 hope they don’t get into top ten

Reactions: 6
Sorry just catching up. I think doxxing people is disgusting. It’s not only illegal it’s also so irresponsible when there are children in the house. Of course tattle get the blame for everything. But I think I speak for most if not all of us when I say no one here would doxx you or agree with someone doxxing you. We think you’re a beggy lump of lard who needs to get the duck off of tiktok. But we wouldn’t want anything to happen to you or your children. It just takes one unhinged person to see the address and do something dangerous. Lucy if you’re reading this, you need to get rid of that sorry excuse of a husband, father, pet owner and quite frankly human being. When you make the decision to put an app and begging before the safety of your family you are despicable. If you’re that hard up on cash mankey, I know where you can earn some, it’s called a JOB. Get off your fat lazy ass and get a job and take care of your family you c*nt

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry just catching up. I think doxxing people is disgusting. It’s not only illegal it’s also so irresponsible when there are children in the house. Of course tattle get the blame for everything. But I think I speak for most of not all of us when I say no one here would doxx you or agree with someone doxxing you. We think you’re a beggy lump of lard who needs to get the duck off of tiktok. But we wouldn’t want anything to happen to you or your children. It just takes one unhinged person to see the address and do something dangerous. Lucy if you’re reading this, you need to get rid of that sorry excuse or a husband, father, pet owner and quite frankly human being. When you make the decision to put an app and begging before the safety of your family you are despicable. If you’re that hard up on cash mankey, I know where you can earn some, it’s called a JOB. Get off your fat lazy ass and get a job and take care of your family you c*nt
I wouldn’t spend 1p on Mankey let alone pay for his takeaway and I think that stands for all of us HEAR 😂

• Haha
As if someone would pay and leave their real name on the takeaway, come on mankey make this seem more real 😂 it all happened too quick aswell, he literally went to the door and was gone a couple of minutes, came back said person had left name etc on takeaway and the police were going to trace them. I was half asleep last night getting on for 12 so I seen the fakeaway saga and fell asleep, didn’t even see him begging with nocarebear!
Police got better things to do police would advise him to keep off social media if this was the case

Reactions: 11
He ate it when he came off for 10 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

Tubby Tom will be all about the drama today.
I think we need a bet on what’s going to happen next.
Prostitutes sent to the door? 🤣🤣
I don’t think a prostitute will even go there do that ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sorry but why is he still on today .playing a game if his address got leaked ? Surely he should think this is quite serious maybe i should come of for a bit ?

Im sorry but why is he still on today .playing a game if his address got leaked ? Surely he should think this is quite serious maybe i should come of for a bit ?
It’s like the firework thing before and he didn’t tell Lucy and then went on that night out. He says stuff then acts like it never happened. He seems happy as Larry today on the beg as always 🙄

Another dodgy account comes in (called Manley pizza something). After it gets blocked, guess who is back in the comments... Laura.

• Haha
  • Wow
How do you track ipl address from one single comment ?
I wanna know what an IPL address is ?? 🤣 didn’t see them comments get blocked then his mod Laura come in the chat straight after with her comment?? 🤔

Another dodgy account comes in (called Manley pizza something). After it gets blocked, guess who is back in the comments... Laura.
That’s exactly what I just said, great minds !! Lol

• Haha
Mankey tried getting Lucy to take Jeremiah to the shops because he's a rubbish dad. The poor baby is stuck in grim clothing and yawning away. Mankey is still sat on live not giving a damn.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.