Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gofund me in mels bio is directly to the babys mum and dad and the baby died on the 1st of march this year
Ive just seen that Lozza. its tragic and what a gorgous little boy he was. Im so sick reading of all this wicked stuff happening to children,i dont get how anyone could hurt a child. The baby i got confused with lived in Essex.

Reactions: 7
Ive just seen that Lozza. its tragic and what a gorgous little boy he was. Im so sick reading of all this wicked stuff happening to children,i dont get how anyone could hurt a child. The baby i got confused with lived in Essex.
Yeah i saw that one in essex when i was trying to search for the report but ive found the right one now .ive been watching mels live and its honestly made me so emotional listening about it .then you have manleys just wanting to play a stupid game

Yeah i saw that one in essex when i was trying to search for the report but ive found the right one now .ive been watching mels live and its honestly made me so emotional listening about it .then you have manleys just wanting to play a stupid game
Yes I know I feel upset aswell x

Reactions: 4
If anyone wants to make the new thread, please feel free
I’m at a 7th birthday party and won’t be around til Mrs Back2Front is done with her disco and magic tricks x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anyone wants to make the new thread, please feel free
I’m at a 7th birthday party and won’t be around til Mrs Back2Front is done with her disco and magic tricks x
Ooh that sounds just like the sort of party Tom would of wanted to go to, thats a perfect age for him to add as a new follower 🤣

Hope you have a fab afternoon! 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone here the way Lucy has just shouted at the wee puppy? And it’s not the first time I’ve heard her. I don’t know anything about training dogs but pretty sure shouting at it isn’t the correct way

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I swear he did a new video earlier but I never watched it, went to watch it and it’s gone? Unless my kids have finally made me lose the plot 😂

• Haha
Anyone here the way Lucy has just shouted at the wee puppy? And it’s not the first time I’ve heard her. I don’t know anything about training dogs but pretty sure shouting at it isn’t the correct way
She better not because ive an itchy finger that would not hesitate to ring the RSPCA, a dog does not understand shouting especially with her Fog Horn voice.

Reactions: 11
Plus it’s like a baby at the end of the day 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
check out chippymcchips video.
Skanky has got a nerve has he forgotten what he called DHB along with baseball bat midget man ? Hope DHB sees that ….he’s one vile man get back under your rock skanky 🤬

check out chippymcchips video.
Tom’s full of shite, as if people have been messaging him saying that they have "wiped their hands" with DHB 🤣

Skanky has got a nerve has he forgotten what he called DHB along with baseball bat midget man ? Hope DHB sees that ….he’s one vile man get back under your rock skanky 🤬
DHB has saw that and every time someone brings up Tom calling him a groomer he blocks and so does Claire when people bring up Andy’s baseball bat threat

Last edited:
Tom’s full of shite, as if people have been messaging him saying that they have "wiped their hands" with DHB 🤣
I’d love to see all his proof. Why are other creators not seeing through this sad excuse for a man but then again the creators he’s friendly with are the ones who’s been shown up by DHB so it’s like a wee group of bullies trying their hardest to bring him down. It will never happen Tom and I hope Darrel comes on live tonight to do the competition for a good cause 🙂

• Heart
He's that horrible little kid no one likes I can just see it. Shame on those people emailing him on Instagram, I'd not expect anyone to like the

same people I like but Please don't favour this guy over anyone he's ready to take the pocket money from your kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.