Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at him thinking TikTok are kicking his viewers out the live 🤣🤣🤣 no mate no one is watching you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoever that is he is talking to he cannot stop yawning lol
I wonder what his plans are for the future job wise I mean.
How can he say its jealousy? I mean honestly who would be jealous of him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He just said the new joint account is thehaleysfamily....the first part of the Hales and the last part of Manley....personally I think the other way round would be more appropriate....the "Manles..s" family....cos neither of em are men 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he been saying he used to work 5 hours a day in a care home doing activities so what’s his excuse now then?
I bet they get housing benefit and all the benefits going whilst he sits begging all day. Do anyone know the local
Council for his town? Is it Teeside he’s in? About time these begs got a job as they can prove they are capable of working!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it

Reactions: 12
Can you hear what he is saying lol haha
No way he reads Tattle, he said that together with Clare he thinks its going to go really well with the new group together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he been saying he used to work 5 hours a day in a care home doing activities so what’s his excuse now then?
I bet they get housing benefit and all the benefits going whilst he sits begging all day. Do anyone know the local
Council for his town? Is it Teeside he’s in? About time these begs got a job as they can prove they are capable of working!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it
Stockton but that’s all I know

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He doesn’t know what he’s having for tea
Doesn’t know what he’s having on his pancakes
Doesn’t know when they’re having pancakes
Doesn’t know Lucy will be back
Moaning he’s getting hungry

Right guys are we getting up this leaderboard or what
We’ve been on it all day and not bothered
Can we get top 20
No Tom people just don’t wanna gift you loads anymore
That mod spent at least £50 last night
That’d get me a weeks shop in aldi

• Angry
Moaning he’s getting hungry
Well he's just a greedy twit then....he came off live at 13.11 (I know that because I was taking my oven door to pieces to clean the glass and the clock was right in front of my eyes) to go and get something to eat because he was "starving".....oh, and not only have I dismantled, cleaned and reinstalled both my oven doors, I've cleaned inside the oven, pulled out and cleaned behind it, pulled out the fridge freezer and cleaned behind that, vacuumed downstairs, made the bed, cleaned the bathroom and been shopping.....and what have you done today, you couch sloth? If you are hungry, get off your arse and make a start on tea....pretty sure your freezer has stuff in it!!

Honestly, it’s the same drivel. “We are doing a live making pancakes, not sure what I’m having but it might be the healthy option, so tune in” … “tiktok is broke” no Tom your broke, you don’t work, you don’t look after the kids or help, you can’t cook and don’t cook, you can’t change your T-shirt, you can’t even hold an intelligent conversation. If you were my husband I’d jogged you off many moons ago. Instead, I’ll wait for mine to come home after leaving at 6am and will be home at probably 9pm tonight. He’s a grafter see! So I don’t have to work, well I wouldn’t quote that exactly, but he will come home to freshly made beds, hot healthy dinner, and a whiskey on the rocks as his night cap. I’m a homemaker, I cringe when I say this but, I have a smallholding, of poultry and various animals, I have three children, and I do a lot for our local villages and volunteer work. So this job of yours is laughable! I can’t actually believe in this time and day a fully grown “man” lives like this. Righty go off to make pancakes… with my chicken eggs laid today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't believe he's still sat down doing nothing whilst Lucy runs around and does everything. Then he expects her to come home and make pancakes.

Mankey, get up off your fat lazy arse and do something for yourself for once.

1800 followers in 5 hours
Just shows how much love we’ve got
He having a giraffe 😂😂😂😂
Sometimes The Cole's help people gain followers. They manage that amount in 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't believe he's still sat down doing nothing whilst Lucy runs around and does everything. Then he expects her to come home and make pancakes.

Mankey, get up off your fat lazy arse and do something for yourself for once.
He’s honestly such a big man child
Moans he’s hungry
Does the minimum housework
Barely cooks for himself
My toddler does more round the house than him and helps me cook

See how he got rid of Jacob and it did not go with out people commenting, I'm not a Jacob fan but I thought he does dispose of people anyone when they are not giving him what he craves( watch out Lucie).

Check Out Trucker Gee Lazy, better stick on the diet oh and do a few push ups.

Tom give it a rest ticktok isnt broken your viewers are still doing their homework and having their pancakes, im sure they will pop on and throw their pocket money at you soon enough (sadly).

Still moaning about Lucy not being home...said the appointment at the vets was 15.30....no it wasn't it was 15.45, try listening to your wife instead of peering at a screen....reckons she's gone somewhere else....did you not spot the suitcases and think it strange she was taking them to the vets with her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you know what I actually feel sorry for Lucy. I just came on here from the live and started to read comments above and I think we can all agree Tom is a lazy tit.
She’s there cooking tea quick and has been out all day. Why didn’t he prepare it for when her and the kids got in?
She also don’t look at the screen And say “come on guys we need pancakes”
He just asked if the kids need a bath. He’s posing useless 😡😡

Reactions: 8
I never cooked the pasta before the mince has even started cooking is this a new thing.
Not sure about anyone else but does anyone else think Lucie's singing could contribute to low views its really painful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.