Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mumz let us know if you’re around to do a new thread ❤
I think @Discolights might want to make the new thread. We are good for few more pages, if they don’t turn up I will do it later or tomorrow morning x
@Tryger88 had the winning title with 16 votes
Manley Family #7 - Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At Eleven, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did I just hear right??

tom just said, I like the daytime Lives as you don’t get as many trolls, the kids are at school ?? So they blame us but he’s saying it kids ?? 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"It's a true fact you have to be following the host to see the treasure boxes and win the coins."

I think the duck not matey.

Screenshot_20220301_203048.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow even his mods are greedy. Taking the coins out the treasure box. Tim said I will stay out of this one. So he’s actually been taking coins from them before has he the dirty beg 😡 two children just gifting I have reported and both been removed straight away.
The first day he was clicking on all the treasure boxes. He kept saying “ I will have a go at this one” but he did every single one

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just seen trucker new tik tok the army one hahah it made me smile he should enter the talent show lol he’s amazing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did I just hear right??

tom just said, I like the daytime Lives as you don’t get as many trolls, the kids are at school ?? So they blame us but he’s saying it kids ?? 🤦🏼‍♂️
Should be in a job really shouldn’t you 🤬

View attachment 1096742

You need to set you bar higher 🤦🏼‍♂️
He literally makes me feel sick 🤮 both on the beg amazing recovery from his fake crying show isn’t it just his sidekick begbare 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus what’s with the Haley family get a grip you bouncy of scroungers get a real Job bonkers they are deluded she posted a post about her condition she attached to people to easily she obsessed

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus what’s with the Haley family get a grip you bouncy of scroungers get a real Job bonkers they are deluded she posted a post about her condition she attached to people to easily she obsessed
And they don’t want kids following this account really likely all that’s on there 🤬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.