Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they’ve got a puppy !! Poor thing not going to be looked after 😞

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine buying a puppy just for content on Tiktok 😤☹🙄 pathetic.

Plus it makes me laugh when ‘see translation’ comes up under these gormless twats posts 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine buying a puppy just for content on Tiktok 😤☹🙄 pathetic.

Plus it makes me laugh when ‘see translation’ comes up under these gormless twats posts 😁
She obv knew they were at the park too 🙄 I’m sure Tom doesn’t do anything with them without telling her

Reactions: 10
No trips to Begbare's in a while then with a puppy. Idiots can't even look after themselves, let alone their kids or animals. House is going to be even more grim now.

No trips to Begbare's in a while then with a puppy. Idiots can't even look after themselves, let alone their kids or animals. House is going to be even more grim now.
They’ll prob just leave it like they did the other one and get someone to check in on it 🤬

• Angry
Can just imagine it now him sat on live pup pooing & peeing everywhere he don’t interact with the baby let alone a poor puppy 😳

How long before the puppy is told to scream down the microphone and sing😂? Anything is possible, anything for ££

• Haha
How long before the puppy is told to scream down the microphone and sing😂? Anything is possible, anything for ££
Got to find some way to rake in the gifts before the next competition. They don't do the weekly Mr and Mrs which was a big income for them. They must be struggling a bit more this month.

• Haha
I mean what kind of example are they setting the kids, buy another animal just for the cute factor nd then give it away when they get bored or doesn't fit in with there life style or tik tok content, nd don't get me started on him taking the kids out 😡😡😡 fake as anything

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Nocarebear said on her live this morning the mankeys do a lot on tik tok for others and was on about the talent show, does she really think people are that stupid? Mankey does that talent show to get viewers in & gifts. He adds guests and guest Judges and the watchers go up. It’s all about the money for him!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So. Tom’s friend itz adam raised 3 times the amount Mr Mankey supposedly made for little Zac
Well done Adam
Still waiting on your personal donation Tom

• Heart
Is there an animal welfare place we can email to report them?

I am sick of them abusing animals and yes that is what it is. Animal abuse.

To keep getting animals settled into their home only to give them away when they’re tired of them is disgusting. Also leaving a dog ALONE all weekend with only a neighbour popping in is animal abuse. The way she screams at the dog everyday is animal abuse. The tiny cage they provided the GP and no toys is animal abuse.

No animals should ever be allowed in their care, they can’t even look after their own children never mind pets.

I wonder who will have the puppy when they visit hales I do hope they look after the puppy and don’t push dusty out

Hi Scamley just a little reminder of the comment YOU wrote on the fundraising video YOU made and deleted about that little boy. Dig deep you, lying, using, clout chasing, child grooming waste of space.

Attachments

• Heart
Hi Scamley just a little reminder of the comment YOU wrote on the fundraising video YOU made and deleted about that little boy. Dig deep you, lying, using, clout chasing, child grooming waste of space.
He seems to forget the internet is forever! Once he’s said it, he can’t go back on it 🙄 well he can.. but there’s still proof around if he tries getting out of it. Waste of space he is and I hope tash calls him out on it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.