Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz please read this quick and ask them why tik tok fest is only 50/50 now when they were definitely going before is it because coles have been asked to go and shan has booked her hotel 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loz please read this quick and ask them why tik tok fest is only 50/50 now when they were definitely going before is it because coles have been asked to go and shan has booked her hotel 😄 🤣 😂 😆
Probably because Team DHB are going....and undercover Team Tattle....though I'm quite happy to bat for either side pmsl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No way was that last girl 13, her profile suggests she is 11

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Haven’t been on tonight, what have I missed? Has Mankey turned into the next Simon cowell and nocarebear Nicole scherzinger tonight?

• Haha
So I notice our lovely list compiler isn't around so I've taken one for the team tonight so here goes:

1. Taylor_taylorcole mediocre boy singer

2.bryony 1995 mediocre girl singer, Tom not interested too old for him

3. Lauraleigg21, poem about depression, rubbish but different

4. Moorefamilyofficial_ Isla much more talented than Ruby but not amazing

5. Recoveringaddictdanny202

Adult man Tom didn't pay attention .... mediocre

6. Itzdunny , mankys friend has a following of 100k ok at impressions nothing overly amazing

7. Fin_mac77 ... child kicked out

8. 2bestiesthatlovetodotikt didn't age verify kicked off to come back later

9. F2020fitzs .. sign language, Tom didn't watch.. how will that work on radio?

10. Number 8 again signing very vulnerable not too good Tom trying not to laugh had more than 2 mins

11. North_east_lemon , singing lesbian Tom didn't watch too old for him

12. Tamzinchloe - rubbish, Tom's obsessed and sent her a private request... very creepy

13. Robbimckeown adult man singer so obviously had to be a callum Scott song, too much ad libbing..verging on yodelling had more than 2 mins

14. Kid

14.1 sherri_louise1 sang the beatles was vulnerable couldn't sing

15. Alex - learning difficulties sung Robbie Williams... cut him off but let others have longer

16. Kid

17. Niklii_1988 sang changes by ozzy Osborne had dreds was dreadful

18. Tash_laurenx was OK will she have to win now though? Also was on longer than 2 mins

Jackson , downsyndrome lad very sweet but not very talented Tom laughed

20. Thegravykings91 impressions of boris and Connor mcgreggor ... tit boris was more like Michael mcintrye

21. Someone who said shut the duck up LOL

22. Iansweightlossjourney ... fat ginger prick can't stand him oops sorry I'm biased... sang Jessie j was crap Tom didn't watch

23. Rhiannaminch was OK Tom.didnt watch too old for him

24. Meganshackmusic, good singer but was only 15 and no adult present ... Tom broke his own rules doesn't care gave her his undivided attention ... check his hard drive

25 lol.bean21 singing lesbian looks young Tom didn't watch rubbish singer

26. I'm just me Holly, very vulnerable Tom cut her short despite letting others run over she was visibly upset

27. Lucy ... awful

28.rhianmorris1 sang claires song, wasn't very good possibly vulnerable

29. Brandon... sang was very very vulnerable Tom turned comments off was trying not to laugh

30. Christina , only 13 a bit different but not great

31.chloe_pandaa did Kate Nash music was too loud, had longer than 2 mins

32. Charlotte.merryx sang dancing in the sky, mediocre had longer than 2 mins, new "judge" pretending to cry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
NO tash I'm shocked but the 15yr old girl gets through and his mate what a surprise

• Angry
Reactions: 10
OMG I’m fuming - they have chosen five people and not one of them is Tash 😡😡😡 that’s the least they could of done and she has a lovely voice. Absolutely disgusting begs!!!

• Angry
OMG I’m fuming - they have chosen five people and not one of them is Tash 😡😡😡 that’s the least they could of done and she has a lovely voice. Absolutely disgusting begs!!!
Yeah he’s punched her right on the nose with that

l
Let me know who wins off to bed some of us got real job Manley

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I notice our lovely list compiler isn't around so I've taken one for the team tonight so here goes:

1. Taylor_taylorcole mediocre boy singer

2.bryony 1995 mediocre girl singer, Tom not interested too old for him

3. Lauraleigg21, poem about depression, rubbish but different

4. Moorefamilyofficial_ Isla much more talented than Ruby but not amazing

5. Recoveringaddictdanny202

Adult man Tom didn't pay attention .... mediocre

6. Itzdunny , mankys friend has a following of 100k ok at impressions nothing overly amazing

7. Fin_mac77 ... child kicked out

8. 2bestiesthatlovetodotikt didn't age verify kicked off to come back later

9. F2020fitzs .. sign language, Tom didn't watch.. how will that work on radio?

10. Number 8 again signing very vulnerable not too good Tom trying not to laugh had more than 2 mins

11. North_east_lemon , singing lesbian Tom didn't watch too old for him

12. Tamzinchloe - rubbish, Tom's obsessed and sent her a private request... very creepy

13. Robbimckeown adult man singer so obviously had to be a callum Scott song, too much ad libbing..verging on yodelling had more than 2 mins

14. Kid

14.1 sherri_louise1 sang the beatles was vulnerable couldn't sing

15. Alex - learning difficulties sung Robbie Williams... cut him off but let others have longer

16. Kid

17. Niklii_1988 sang changes by ozzy Osborne had dreds was dreadful

18. Tash_laurenx was OK will she have to win now though? Also was on longer than 2 mins

Jackson , downsyndrome lad very sweet but not very talented Tom laughed

20. Thegravykings91 impressions of boris and Connor mcgreggor ... tit boris was more like Michael mcintrye

21. Someone who said shut the duck up LOL

22. Iansweightlossjourney ... fat ginger prick can't stand him oops sorry I'm biased... sang Jessie j was crap Tom didn't watch

23. Rhiannaminch was OK Tom.didnt watch too old for him

24. Meganshackmusic, good singer but was only 15 and no adult present ... Tom broke his own rules doesn't care gave her his undivided attention ... check his hard drive

25 lol.bean21 singing lesbian looks young Tom didn't watch rubbish singer

26. I'm just me Holly, very vulnerable Tom cut her short despite letting others run over she was visibly upset

27. Lucy ... awful

28.rhianmorris1 sang claires song, wasn't very good possibly vulnerable

29. Brandon... sang was very very vulnerable Tom turned comments off was trying not to laugh

30. Christina , only 13 a bit different but not great

31.chloe_pandaa did Kate Nash music was too loud, had longer than 2 mins

32. Charlotte.merryx sang dancing in the sky, mediocre had longer than 2 mins, new "judge" pretending to cry
Thank you for the recap, couldn’t be arsed to look at his big square head, dirty tshirt and him looking bored at most of them tonight so didn’t bother going on 😂

• Haha
4334164F-FB9C-433D-ABDF-0A10FAAFAD19.jpeg

Kids gifting as per !!

Itzdunny will win no doubt, mankey will take credit if people here his impressions 🤦🏼‍♂️

Ive missed it tonight been watching the boxing lives on tyrones insta tonight insteas .dosnt sound like ive missed much :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.