Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive missed it tonight been watching the boxing lives on tyrones insta tonight insteas .dosnt sound like ive missed much :ROFLMAO:
I also missed it tonight, i was in a live which was; in an indirect way linked to another popular tattle thread & then moved to on insta for the fights. Im sure i enjoyed my evening more than you guys who were watching 'The Monkey family' talent show. I will attend next week again.

Reactions: 8
Just partly caught up
Mince for Sunday dinner
All that money buy a chicken
Or
Buy a nice piece of beef for a change from a local butcher you know like the influencers you are
Same goes for scare friend round for Sunday lunch and parmos served 😫 I'd be embarrassed 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah guys I bloody fell asleep and missed most of it 😩
Thank you for the recap! Ill catch up proper in the morning but it still seems he’s not learnt his lesson or couldn’t give a tit. Waste of peoples time this tit show.

So I notice our lovely list compiler isn't around so I've taken one for the team tonight so here goes:

1. Taylor_taylorcole mediocre boy singer

2.bryony 1995 mediocre girl singer, Tom not interested too old for him

3. Lauraleigg21, poem about depression, rubbish but different

4. Moorefamilyofficial_ Isla much more talented than Ruby but not amazing

5. Recoveringaddictdanny202

Adult man Tom didn't pay attention .... mediocre

6. Itzdunny , mankys friend has a following of 100k ok at impressions nothing overly amazing

7. Fin_mac77 ... child kicked out

8. 2bestiesthatlovetodotikt didn't age verify kicked off to come back later

9. F2020fitzs .. sign language, Tom didn't watch.. how will that work on radio?

10. Number 8 again signing very vulnerable not too good Tom trying not to laugh had more than 2 mins

11. North_east_lemon , singing lesbian Tom didn't watch too old for him

12. Tamzinchloe - rubbish, Tom's obsessed and sent her a private request... very creepy

13. Robbimckeown adult man singer so obviously had to be a callum Scott song, too much ad libbing..verging on yodelling had more than 2 mins

14. Kid

14.1 sherri_louise1 sang the beatles was vulnerable couldn't sing

15. Alex - learning difficulties sung Robbie Williams... cut him off but let others have longer

16. Kid

17. Niklii_1988 sang changes by ozzy Osborne had dreds was dreadful

18. Tash_laurenx was OK will she have to win now though? Also was on longer than 2 mins

Jackson , downsyndrome lad very sweet but not very talented Tom laughed

20. Thegravykings91 impressions of boris and Connor mcgreggor ... tit boris was more like Michael mcintrye

21. Someone who said shut the duck up LOL

22. Iansweightlossjourney ... fat ginger prick can't stand him oops sorry I'm biased... sang Jessie j was crap Tom didn't watch

23. Rhiannaminch was OK Tom.didnt watch too old for him

24. Meganshackmusic, good singer but was only 15 and no adult present ... Tom broke his own rules doesn't care gave her his undivided attention ... check his hard drive

25 lol.bean21 singing lesbian looks young Tom didn't watch rubbish singer

26. I'm just me Holly, very vulnerable Tom cut her short despite letting others run over she was visibly upset

27. Lucy ... awful

28.rhianmorris1 sang claires song, wasn't very good possibly vulnerable

29. Brandon... sang was very very vulnerable Tom turned comments off was trying not to laugh

30. Christina , only 13 a bit different but not great

31.chloe_pandaa did Kate Nash music was too loud, had longer than 2 mins

32. Charlotte.merryx sang dancing in the sky, mediocre had longer than 2 mins, new "judge" pretending to cry
Thank you for this. We were without power over the weekend due to the weather. Got it back yesterday evening but didn't fancy sitting through the tit show. Sounds like I missed a right treat... Noticed that without Mandi Fisher as a judge, the vulnerable all came back out again. Sums Mankey up. Check his hard drive!

Reactions: 10
He’s a waste of space who thinks he’s TikToks answer to Louis Walsh 🙄 people only watch your car crash “talent show” to see what a mess it is and how rude and awkward you are! It was that bad I actually fell asleep

• Haha
If never watch anything like that but I glance in a couple of times and it's always ok I'll be kind not my thing.

Reactions: 7
No more hoodies made by Claire
Will Mr Mankey go cap in hand to Mr Rantz and ask him?

• Haha
Its that local radio in Castleford i believe its called 5 Town radio lol they won't get far on that !!Jillt priors gf works for it.

Ive got over 50 violations for underage. They thought they had a dodgy mod it made me laugh ! I do it if I have to listen to their crap its all for the kids ! All for the kids !! Lol

They do have a dodgy mod. I think she left an accidental comment on Beg's live today that she should have used a "troll account" for. The comment was off the cuff and didn't relate to anything else that had been written or discussed. She didn't write anything other than this. Quickly disappeared. This is the same mod I believe doxxed the Mankey's.

Screenshot_20220221_103256.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They do have a dodgy mod. I think she left an accidental comment on Beg's live today that she should have used a "troll account" for. The comment was off the cuff and didn't relate to anything else that had been written or discussed. She didn't write anything other than this. Quickly disappeared. This is the same mod I believe doxxed the Mankey's.

View attachment 1077639
Hmmmm that’s very interesting isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Mankey's out with the kids (and Lucy probably - he never goes out with the kids alone because he's a tit Dad). Outside in the freezing cold. Very windy. Baby doesn't have a hat or gloves on. Idiots.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1077639
That’s who I think it is.. she’s in and out of so many other peoples lives and I’m forever seeing her in others comments on videos.

She is still mod for Mankey isn’t she? So she’s not a mod for carebeg? I think it’s her too. I have seen her in a few lives 😏

She is still mod for Mankey isn’t she? So she’s not a mod for carebeg? I think it’s her too. I have seen her in a few lives 😏
She follows a lot of accounts that follow DHB too. She's always in the lives of people who associate with DHB. She slipped offline, then Mankey was doxxed, and then she came back in and asked what had happened straight away out of nowhere. I would usually laugh at a rogue mod, but I don't like doxxing.

How is that kid not freezing! It looks windy as hell when they’re by the fountains and then he has no coat on 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Weird day today, nocarebear was acting weird on her live and mankeys have actually took the kids out not begging on live. WHAT IS GOING ON HEAR?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.