Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Scamley just a little reminder of the comment YOU wrote on the fundraising video YOU made and deleted about that little boy. Dig deep you, lying, using, clout chasing, child grooming waste of space.
He's had other priorities, puppys arent cheap, perhaps they should of name the thing "Gifts" as thats whats paid for it 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He's had other priorities, puppys arent cheap, perhaps they should of name the thing "Gifts" as thats whats paid for it 🤬
I doubt very much that little puppy will get much money spent on it. Mankey is more interested in using money he begged for to expand his waistline.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jack Russells average £600. I know I bought one in Oct last year. I think their one that died was a Jack so they should know they are high maintenance dogs. I’ve had 13 dogs in my lifetime and 4 of them were Jacks. They are highly intelligent but also highly strung They train well but it has to be consistent and ongoing. They need LOADS of exercise and mental stimulation. I don’t think it’s the ideal dog with a pre-crawling baby in the house, but it’s up to them to be vigilant. I hope the puppy has her own safe place to go, like a large crate just for downtime
All puppies are nippy til those baby needle teeth are replaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
haven’t they got two holidays planned this year too? Poor puppy :( won’t know whether it’s coming or going!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Giving scamleys a contract?
oh dear
I feel another email coming on 😬😬why when he’s doing a video of that puppy does he feel the need to get his smug face in it first🤢
Lol. Go for it
I don’t have a problem really them getting a contract and getting paid for it as long as it’s legitimate
My problem lies with the begging and the kid followers

Reactions: 11
Just seen the new video with dog chocolate, I personally wouldn’t give any type of chocolate (dog) or not especially not a puppy 😡

bleeping idiots

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just seen the new video with dog chocolate, I personally wouldn’t give any type of chocolate (dog) or not especially not a puppy 😡

bleeping idiots
The dog will end up fat & unhealthy in that household sadly 🙁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

bleeping idiots
I never give my dogs anything like that .. only low fat treats from wagg only had dog for 24 hours and left it alone already

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know one dog died. Did they give the other dog away? And then get a puppy?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So a contract with a Radio Station, what does it mean? will he be payed and leave the house every day like other people.

• Haha

bleeping idiots
Those are carob eggs and not suitable for puppies under 3 months
But this is the woman who gives her infant honey. So goodness knows what she will do

• Angry
I assume they have left that tiny wee pup at home already? Bring it home one day, leave it alone the next 🤯 Poor wee thing won't know what's happening. You have to build up to these things, starting with leaving them for a few minutes at a time to begin with, not for ages while you go on a family jaunt to Wilkos. I used to physically carry our dog wrapped in a blanket to take my kid to nursery 😂 This was before he got his jags and could be taken on a lead, just so he wasnt left alone and our nursery is 5 mins down the road. Maybe I'm wrong and they have someone sitting with her, but I doubt it.....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1079975

Just leave that here

That radio is now giving them a contract lol
Ugh, bet that manky beard still has remnants of chicken parmo in it 🤢
I feel for the puppy too, I got my dog when it was the school holidays so I could be with him for the first couple of weeks, it’s such a shame them leaving him so early on. Puppy looks very young still, wonder how old it is ?

FFS why get a puppy then leave it home alone less than 24hr after it gets to your home? They really have no clue about caring for a, puppy! 😱🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.