Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve not been on much guys, I’m not in a cell though, promise
I got people and things and real life happening atm lol
If a new thread needs doing someone needs to do it please
I am in and out just busy-ish
Lots of love x

thread suggestion
Manley Family #5 - Dirty, obsessed, beggars

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Non-stop begging, hard drive needs checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I’ve not been on much guys, I’m not in a cell though, promise
I got people and things and real life happening atm lol
If a new thread needs doing someone needs to do it please
I am in and out just busy-ish
Lots of love x

thread suggestion
Manley Family #5 - Dirty, obsessed, beggars
Hope you’re ok mumz 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So far we’ve got
Me - They’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. they’re giving tattlers ammunition
Zyxwvu - non stop begging - hard drive needs checking
Mumz - dirty, obsessed, beggars

Take your vote or feel free to add a suggestion

Reactions: 1
Hope you’re ok mumz 💖
Ya all good just family around which I love and they go help themselves to anything so no running around after them
I like to actually talk to my family. Unlike Hales or Manleys lol x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
breaking news - the table is free of clutter! I repeat - table is free of clutter! 🤣🤣

Who is magic_kai the new mod?
what happened to keeping it small 🤣🤣🤣
Keep smashing the chocolates guys
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
I swear to god why is it same crap different week. The sad face tik toks appear "Not doing any competitions" blah blah blah... 2 days later their scummy faces keep popping up on my fyp...all i keep hearing is please keep sharing like crazy, we'll need to battle later and valentines gifs to get further along give it a rest and get a real job instead of playing silly tik tok games 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
So far we’ve got
Me - They’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. they’re giving tattlers ammunition
Zyxwvu - non stop begging - hard drive needs checking
Mumz - dirty, obsessed, beggars

Take your vote or feel free to add a suggestion
I vote yours

News Flash, Dusty is a poodle I'm shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 mins I’ll try find it.. she’s put it on her TikTok

No idea who he is 🤣🤣 why on Earth is he their mod.. but weird

Bugger I can’t find her now.. keep an eye on his live gifters she’s called Laura I think 🤔 she put a video up 5 days ago
Kai used to be around back when he used to do his talent shows way before claire was around .kai would taken part .however back then there would be a range of psople who took part .none of them kids .the winners would always be the kilduff family .which was never really fair

Kai used to be around back when he used to do his talent shows way before claire was around .kai would taken part .however back then there would be a range of psople who took part .none of them kids .the winners would always be the kilduff family .which was never really fair
Sure he was on with skanky other night doing a battle he was doing cards then if it’s the same person 🤔

Reactions: 1
Someone get ready to do a new thread coz I’m crap at them 🤣🤣
Manley family #5 they’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. they’re giving tattlers ammunition.
Don’t forget a recap and link to old thread

Sure he was on with skanky other night doing a battle he was doing cards then if it’s the same person 🤔
I’ve seen that Brett buy who does cards. I’m sure there was bad stuff going round about him before too. Didn’t someone pay him to meet them and he just kept the money or something

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.