Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still hasn’t found me either 🤣🤣

if a bloke even came near me with nails like that … I’d puke, germs under nails are worse than a public toilet seat if left…

Reactions: 3
Really want the coles to get number one by sharing! He has true genuine followers and I think he would have a good chance of getting in the top ten over these begs!

Reactions: 4
Really want the coles to get number one by sharing! He has true genuine followers and I think he would have a good chance of getting in the top ten over these begs!
You can tell it's got him rattled. Pretending as if he needs the gifts too. Only about the money.

Reactions: 6
I feel for Lucy, imagine putting a tit competition before your partner and children, his treated her for tit for days. Tom if you want to get stuff for the competition with Lawrence go yourself you could do with a walk and imagine having the cheek telling someone they sent the wrong gift, ungrateful twit 😡 Him and Claire get worse and worse each day

Reactions: 7
I feel for Lucy, imagine putting a tit competition before your partner and children, his treated her for tit for days. Tom if you want to get stuff for the competition wirh Lawrence go yourself you could do with a walk and imagine having the cheek telling someone they sent the wrong gift, ungrateful twit 😡 Him and Claire get worse and worse each day
Exactly this!!

So if you share the live, you get extra points, but they think it’s a glitch that it isn’t working for them. It’s working really well for The Cole’s and Dan. Thing is they keep blocking all the accounts of people with no followers etc. Um those accounts are the people (kids) who gift them and would share to loads of friends, but are always on new accounts because they are under 13 and keep getting banned. Then most of the other watchers aren’t fans of them but are undiscovered. So they keep blocking the gifters/sharers, and keeping the people who will never share. He just said only 1 person is sharing. Ha whoops.

• Haha
.They are so unlikeable

Just read a post by Fred Flintstone on Tattle, from 2021, so Clarebear was a Mod for Jess and Ali, I'm assuming it's the same one, unfortunately I cannot copy it but it would seem she was not very well thought of, bit of a know-it-all.

Last edited:
Yes. Same with that Caren last night. They've both been chucked to the side it seems. Used, abused and dumped.
I thought she was dealing with the Police and an investigation going on so was keeping away not to mention the School i knew it was all rubbish attention seeking.

Mankey, Shane's just proven full well that you don't need the gifts to get up there. Money grabbing wanker.

Screenshot_20220210_144205_edit_1617613601278690.jpg

They wouldn't make money off the gifts that way though. We know that's the only reason they do these games.
I get he is getting a good living from this but if he divided the hours he spends online to his monetary reward I bet the £ per hour would upset him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.