Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy gave up his sweet shop because doing TT gave him the opportunity to still earn money and to be able to spend quality time with his family

His greed took over and in place of quality time with his family he spends every waking hour begging on TT or filling his face with food

He is a newlywed, has a new baby, has taken on 2 young children as his own, has 2 more children he needs to spend time with

This is the best years of the children’s lives, the time to mentor them, build memories, go parks, zoo. Theme parks, farms, swimming, library, beach and so much more at weekends

Spending the weekend at another beggars house is not giving your kids a good time, it is feeding your own ego

Toms audience is dwindling, so his new strategy is to come on in the wee small hours when “the Americans” are on because they are “big” gifters ( I hope you are reading this Sharon). He said he will sleep mornings so he can stay up later

So……. Where is this time you gave up work for to spend with your family? You treat Lucy like a dogsbody, when she first met you, she was a beautiful sparkly bubbly person, you have drowned her, and your kids, they are struggling in that pool too.

Get out Tom, before you lose everything that is precious to you. Or is the coin more important?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This guy gave up his sweet shop because doing TT gave him the opportunity to still earn money and to be able to spend quality time with his family

His greed took over and in place of quality time with his family he spends every waking hour begging on TT or filling his face with food

He is a newlywed, has a new baby, has taken on 2 young children as his own, has 2 more children he needs to spend time with

This is the best years of the children’s lives, the time to mentor them, build memories, go parks, zoo. Theme parks, farms, swimming, library, beach and so much more at weekends

Spending the weekend at another beggars house is not giving your kids a good time, it is feeding your own ego

Toms audience is dwindling, so his new strategy is to come on in the wee small hours when “the Americans” are on because they are “big” gifters ( I hope you are reading this Sharon). He said he will sleep mornings so he can stay up later

So……. Where is this time you gave up work for to spend with your family? You treat Lucy like a dogsbody, when she first met you, she was a beautiful sparkly bubbly person, you have drowned her, and your kids, they are struggling in that pool too.

Get out Tom, before you lose everything that is precious to you. Or is the coin more important?
I have bot seen Sharon gift mankey in ages. I believe she is done with him and his BS. Let us all hope at least.

Reactions: 5
Lump of lard loves the polly pocket woman now because she’s sending chocolates of course you do your seeing £ signs light up BEG

• Heart
The site of the pair of them this early in the morning. Do they literally just role out of bed and talk 💩. Do they honestly think their presence is what we want in life! They are so booooorrrriiiinnnngggg!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have bot seen Sharon gift mankey in ages. I believe she is done with him and his BS. Let us all hope at least.
I meant I have not seen Sharon from FLA
Gifting. I have noticed she sure doesn't speak much anymore. #sharonissaved.

• Heart
Get thinking of thread titles guys

Manley family #5
They’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. they’re giving tattlers ammunition

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Funny thing she’s sat in pjs yet the video she made early this morning she was dressed 🤔ummm making out on the live then that she’s to ill to dress maybe 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yes 🙌 don’t hold back official your new tik tok is so true 😂😂

Oh desperate Dan defending Manley lol oh Tom does charity and pockets the gifts Tom only does things that have something to help him he’s a top idiot

763AF658-13ED-4FCF-A51C-AEC9AFCD12A2.png

Last edited:
These people need to wake up and see the bigger picture.
He’s not doing anything to warrant being gifted. I have a screen recording last night where he didn’t interact for ten minutes all he said we will smash the chocolates and the whole time he got two and nobody wanted to battle with the beg!

So delighted to see Webskinny in DHB comments. So Lawrence said he's not having DHB spoiling his fun and of course Tom agreed

Could anyone go to monkeymadness21 and get the video he's posted, it's a very young child gifting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢 the greasy hair and dirty fingers nails today on his live are knocking me sick. I get men that have dirty nails if they have been actually working and grafting but he’s sat at home on his ass on tiktok. No excuse for it makes me sick

Mankey and beggy Mitchel, you do realise. By cheating and sharing the live to yourself and each other is actually hilarious, you may stay up the leader board but your not earning money. The constant battling and very little gifts now. Is not going to earn you enough for the time you spend on there. Well done people keep raising awareness.

Reactions: 6
It's so embarrassing listening to them...

"I need chocolates!"

duck off. Go get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.