Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Tyla going to follow through though? Will she be another poor soul that’s in debt because he’s groomed his way into a young girls head.

Reactions: 2
Tom just said he’s gonna try stay up as late as possible… even Claire shook her head!!! Vile man
His thinking earlier was that Lawrence does so well because he stays up late and gets all the American audience, he's coming across like a pathetic excuse of a man, his poor family I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 4
I live not far from this beg, I allways seem to see him when its not suitable ie , he's with kids or I'm with mine. His luck will run out shortly, ive had to beg and borrow just to get help with my mother's funeral today, this fat greasy square headed tw&t thinks its ok to beg, just so he can eat out and pay his sh1t contract

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I live not far from this beg, I allways seem to see him when its not suitable ie , he's with kids or I'm with mine. His luck will run out shortly, ive had to beg and borrow just to get help with my mother's funeral today, this fat greasy square headed tw&t thinks its ok to beg, just so he can eat out and pay his sh1t contract
Welcome to tattle 😍 where did you find us did Manley advertise lol

Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear your loss but you can feel proud your not like him no matter how hard life gets we've still got morals

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone from this lovely page help how we report to TikTok, I’ve done it before but forgotten how to do it 😔 thanks guys

Reactions: 1
I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through that :( believe me I’ve been there. I literally sold belongings to pay for a funeral. He’s absolutely vile. His time will come!
Big hugs to you and welcome 💖💖

He’s on almost 9k points..
that’s £90 people spent to get him there 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I can't upload the 15sec screenrecording of them begging how do you report to tiktok them begging with the video?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't upload the 15sec screenrecording of them begging how do you report to tiktok them begging with the video?
If u download a video compressor app it’ll let it work :)

Or attach it to an email and send to [email protected]
There is a way to report in the app but I can’t remember

Reactions: 1
I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through that :( believe me I’ve been there. I literally sold belongings to pay for a funeral. He’s absolutely vile. His time will come!

Thank you, everything just happened out the blue,

thank you, our family have never had that much wealth but we've also never missed a days work either, my mams death came out the blue, we had no warning, no insurences ect. Ill likely have to work 7 days a week now instead of 6 but my heads held high. Please tom QUOTE this comment , the next time your talking about this site

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Touchy Tom had soup for dinner for one evening so is now a healthy eating advocate. He's apparently lost 9lb (yeah right) already. He's sat there drinking monster (filled with sugar and calories). He apparently feels so much better for eating soup for one night and doing 20 star jumps.

Shaking my head as I'm typing this. Absolute joker.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.