Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Tom never cries... Only when DHB or teenage boys beat him at a Tik Tok Leaderboard.

StopTheBegs on Tik tok. Video of him talking to her for the 3rd time that evening. His face said it all. Check his hard drive.
That was creepy, his whole demeanor was very sus :oops:

Reactions: 3
He just said asthma isn't life threatening. bleeping idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He just said asthma isn't life threatening. bleeping idiot.
Wonder if he'd like to spend a night in A&E doing back to back salbutamol nebulisers? In the hope the need for RSI isn't required, or an emergency trachy cos they cant get the tube in!!! Or in the back of an ambulance with an intubated, ventilated and sedated patient going 70 miles to the nearest ICU bed....the man is a twit.

There we go..
hes already broken a rule.
Indirect begging wants to see a teddy bear!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And another.. saying he’ll do something if he gets a telephone box

Did anyone notice claire then? She was like I really think you’ll do better with someone who’s playing this competition.. and her little smirk 😡😡 she knows exactly what she’s doing!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And another.. saying he’ll do something if he gets a telephone box

Did anyone notice claire then? She was like I really think you’ll do better with someone who’s playing this competition.. and her little smirk 😡😡 she knows exactly what she’s doing!
Yes. She knew exactly what she was saying there. Desperate to play and beg for gifts. Didn't take much convincing did she.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being Lucy in bed knowing she has to get up with the baby.. while your husband is staying up half the night.. begging for gifts on a live with another woman 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Imagine being Lucy in bed knowing she has to get up with the baby.. while your husband is staying up half the night.. begging for gifts on a live with another woman 🤮🤮🤮
He is so into Claire it's a joke if I was his Mrs I'd smash the sodding phone over head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tom just said he’s gonna try stay up as late as possible… even Claire shook her head!!! Vile man

My gosh i can’t believe what I am seeing what a waste of space he is … I really wish dhb would do it again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.