Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. It's actually anyone under the age of 18 that is lawbreaking, and they can't use the excuse that Tiktok allow it because it's also in their rules that you can't send or receive gifts (aka money) under the age of 18. It's not their fault they are doing it when the likes of this guy is encouraging it to happen. This exploitation of minors is not only illegal, it's disgusting!
I can’t ever imagine having money off a child, how does he not feel ashamed and embarrassed, he’s literally taking their pocket money. And I’ve seen him at 11pm on there chatting with 10/11 year old girls, it makes me feel sick to be honest. Why is a grown man talking to children he doesn’t know on an app. Yet called DHB a child groomer, that exactly what he’s doing, chats to them for money.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If you Google it, the sun have actually done an article before, it was such a disturbing read! Please read the circled pic on the last photo.. ESPECIALLY YOU CLAIRE AND TOM!! it also came to light about child predators on the app aswell. This Tom and Claire is why we’re sick of your disgusting begging!! Couldn’t give a tit if u do your content like u used to.. just stop with the awful begging
WOW! I didn't know this has been going on for so long and the media were talking about it as only joined Tiktok last year and recently caught on to all these beggars! I'll definitely be referencing some media links now!

Looking forward to watching his plight this week to get on the leaderboard 🧐

Reactions: 3
WOW! I didn't know this has been going on for so long and the media were talking about it as only joined Tiktok last year and recently caught on to all these beggars! I'll definitely be referencing some media links now!

Looking forward to watching his plight this week to get on the leaderboard 🧐
It’s so scary when you look into it all! It’s not just manleys and scarebare there’s Lawrence, loads of other tiktokers, biggest gift gets a follow etc ive seen one kid on live said he’ll give the top 10 gifters his phone number and that was only before Xmas 🥺🥺 it needs stopping! These adults need stopping. TikTok needs to get back to the fun content, not the boring 10 hour lives begging for gifts

Reactions: 6
I'm normally just a watcher on this thread, but feel the need to comment cos he is making me SO bleeping mad right now 😡 Save up for 3 weeks then spend a week gifting this absolute waste of oxygen to keep him in takeaways? How can he live with himself, taking money off kids and vulnerable people? And without so much as a thank you. I wouldn't mind so much if he made decent content, but his videos are actual shite, no entertainment value whatsoever. Dirty little beggar. Honestly, it drives my blood pressure through the roof. God, I felt guilty asking my son for change for my bus fare yesterday cos I hadn't been to the bank and I gave him it back as soon as I got home.... And he has an actual job, earning more than me at the moment 😂 How does that fat, square headed prick think what he is doing is okay?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s so scary when you look into it all! It’s not just manleys and scarebare there’s Lawrence, loads of other tiktokers, biggest gift gets a follow etc ive seen one kid on live said he’ll give the top 10 gifters his phone number and that was only before Xmas 🥺🥺 it needs stopping! These adults need stopping. TikTok needs to get back to the fun content, not the boring 10 hour lives begging for gifts
I honestly didn't clock how bad it was with minors until very recently. The exploitation of vulnerable adults is bad enough! How are children buying coins when a lot won't even have bank accounts/cards? Are their parents enabling it? Are they using child savings accounts? 🤷‍♀️😔

I honestly didn't clock how bad it was with minors until very recently. The exploitation of vulnerable adults is bad enough! How are children buying coins when a lot won't even have bank accounts/cards? Are their parents enabling it? Are they using child savings accounts? 🤷‍♀️😔
I think a lot of kids have go Henry cards, or you used to be able to just add it onto your phone bill I’m not sure if you still can, but you could through Apple Pay 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't get why teens would want to give this small, darked eyed creepy looking guy money. Don't these kids parents warn them about men like him

• Wow
If Scare and Mankey’s kids got exploited this way they would raise holy hell and publish it on all their platforms
They would then probably join a site like Tattle so they could raise awareness and not get blocked on the pages of the beggars they were talking about
On top of that they would ask everyone they knew to sign a petition
Then they would go live with their followers and tell them how disgusting it is and the cult of the great unwashed would agree with everything they said

On a good note, people are getting woke and more and more are realising it’s begging and are against it
The views are dropping
Even people they battle are left a bit bewildered
The bad name they have is spreading like wild fire through TikTok
All hail ( not Hale) the mighty Tattlers and DHB & Beck’s brigade the only true battle in this whole sorry mess

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can add it onto your phonebill still .only way to stop that is by putting a bar on it .i used to work for a phone company and we would get parents ringing as there kids had used there phone for games or things such as pokemon go where you can pay it to the phone and they would get huge bills .i imagine it would be the same now for tiktok coins

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You can add it to your phone bill as well I think

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don't get why teens would want to give this small, darked eyed creepy looking guy money. Don't these kids parents warn them about men like him
His answer is that it's the parents responsibility to keep an eye on their "minors".....they are minors till they're 18....so a "man" (I actually use the term man very loosely!!) that doesn't have teenagers suggests parents keep an eye on them....he needs to go away and watch the many documentaries about the manipulation of young people....young people who came from loving, caring homes.....the manipulation in all its guises came from abusers, be it financial or otherwise....kids who end up as drug runners after being given drugs, kids who are enticed into the seedy side of life by being given takeaways/alcohol. Tom, you are no different....aim your content at kids....and then use them for your own benefit. Come back and tell me how easy it is to "keep an eye" on your own sons when they're the same age as the kids you are happily taking money off....personally I hope they give your card a good bashing, and if they watch your idol Mr Smith and his degenerate entourage I'm sure they'll be provided with the wherewithal to do so.

Reactions: 7
Tom just cant see the clear picture here, he says its the other parents fault allowing their kids on tiktok to gift, but he cant see that he isnt watching his own kids either, he spends more time begging from strangers kids than he does with his own.
314k followers but cant get 300 into alive all day yesterday, Tom most of your followers, follow you to laugh at you, not with you

Tom just cant see the clear picture here, he says its the other parents fault allowing their kids on tiktok to gift, but he cant see that he isnt watching his own kids either, he spends more time begging from strangers kids than he does with his own.
314k followers but cant get 300 into alive all day yesterday, Tom most of your followers, follow you to laugh at you, not with you
If TikTok took off the banned accounts his followers would drop, I do think he’s buying followers 🤣🤣 his engagement is just shocking to say he has 300k +
I’ll stand by this that a parent said “adults should know better.. you do not ask children for money”

Oh wow
Did you just hear that woman????
I used to gift you loads but I messed up my phone bill and I’m still paying it off
HOW CAN HE SIT THERE AND STILL BEG FOR FUCKIN GIFTS!! this woman doesn’t look like she has much! And what has she got to show for gifting them? A bloody debt!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If TikTok took off the banned accounts his followers would drop, I do think he’s buying followers 🤣🤣 his engagement is just shocking to say he has 300k +
I’ll stand by this that a parent said “adults should know better.. you do not ask children for money”
Theres a site that you can use that shows percentage of fake followers i cant remember the name of it through i found it ages ago but you needed to use your work email but i cant get emails from outside sources

Reactions: 1
YES 🙌. I cannot believe the state of it let’s hope they get cleaned up for tok fest scruffs

Planning a big battle with Lawrence at 12am and gonna have an hours sleep so he can stay up for it 😡😡
Come on everyone we can do this, Lawrence is just as bad! Don’t let him win guys. Vile manipulation people

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.