Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 weeks he will turn gifts off we believe you not lol I do think he thinks he like massive creators wo

desperate little man !! Duel with Lucy sad sad fool

With the help of top up from universal credit
He’s really grating on my neves now going on about McDonald’s but you ATE it all because your a greedy 🐷

Reactions: 4
He’s really grating on my neves now going on about McDonald’s but you ATE it all because your a greedy 🐷
He is still going about that Big Mac Chicken? Give it a rest Tom you gave your verdict yesterday. Crap and well overrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tom i know your reading/watching, is there any chance you can get your ass off the chair and sort that pile of laundry thats been on the table since before Christmas, there's no excuse for such a mess when there are 2 able bodied adults living there who both dont work.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know who his management is ? Its not very professional to not have their details up

Reactions: 3
Lol. He just said on Monday the gifts will be turned off

• Haha
Tom i know your reading/watching, is there any chance you can get your ass off the chair and sort that pile of laundry thats been on the table since before Christmas, there's no excuse for such a mess when there are 2 able bodied adults living there who both dont work.
Lazy baggers that’s why he definitely don’t burn any calories off does he 😂

Lol. He just said on Monday the gifts will be turned off
But he won’t say how much cash 💰 he’s gained will in in this week !

Mrs Skankly very touchy isn’t she today 😂 get off your ass skanky & go get some butter !

He doesn’t even say thank you to the gifters 🤬

They won’t give up the percentage
Why won’t he go live with Jade Kilduff?
Probably because Jade has 1.9k watching her live and Tom has about under 220 watching his

• Haha
Ooh so he is staying up into late night tonight as he's heard there are more gifters, ummm maybe Tom, but lets face it, most wont be in your live, your lives are so endlessly boring, the same conversation for the last hour and half;
"Yes guys we are playing the weekky ranking, buy your coins cheaply on my link"
"Yes guys we are having hunters chicken, Tom loves hunters chicken"
"Yes guys we are ignoring all the sensible questions and only answering gifters"
"Yes guys we are playing the weekly ranking.........................."

And on & on & on

• Haha
Ooh so he is staying up into late night tonight as he's heard there are more gifters, ummm maybe Tom, but lets face it, most wont be in your live, your lives are so endlessly boring, the same conversation for the last hour and half;
"Yes guys we are playing the weekky ranking, buy your coins cheaply on my link"
"Yes guys we are having hunters chicken, Tom loves hunters chicken"
"Yes guys we are ignoring all the sensible questions and only answering gifters"
"Yes guys we are playing the weekly ranking.........................."

And on & on & on
👏🏻👏🏻Yes exactly staying on all night because he don’t work does he ! Only thing that works is his mouth for BEGGING & EATING

• Haha
  • Heart
A new drama called No Return starts on ITV tonight at 9pm going by the adverts it seems more interesting and entertaining than Tom’s lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.