Manley Family #3 Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to say if the petition gets 75k it'll get this site shut down. Mate, this forum has been here for years. It's called freedom of speech. Doesn't bother you though does it? 😉

Nobody's jealous of you. You're grim.

Reactions: 5
He keeps going on about tattle calling us not nice people no MANKY your the horrible one ! Thought you was going on face tot do more content 😂BEG BEG
He is more stupider than I thought if he thinks that this site will be gone soon

• Haha
Not being funny he won’t make in the big battle have you seen the weekly ranking big guns so much cleaner than him

Is anyone screen recording it

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow this bloke has some nerve , begging for people to buy coins cheaper through his bio link.

Reactions: 4
Keeps saying trust me i wouldnt trust you as far as I could spit on you (i couldnt throw him) he knows he has no chance of winning the weekly its all about the gifts on the way claire will be well jel she will definitely be back this week he is hoping for a few universes

Wow this bloke has some nerve , begging for people to buy coins cheaper through his bio link.
Off to report him for that maybe tik tok will listen if they are going to loose money

Reactions: 6
Looks like he's put more weight on recently. He's so out of breath just from talking and standing.

Tom do you think you’re the first person to start a petition to try and get tattle shut down? You melt 🤣

• Haha
He’s on live now telling people he would rather the gifts at 10 past 10 than now, the flaming cheek of putting that in his bio oh and no talent show this week as there is a lot going on

duck off Tom you never get involved with the battling bullshit didn’t you spend 2/3 days last week involved 😡
That’s bleeping disgusting!

Trying to say if the petition gets 75k it'll get this site shut down. Mate, this forum has been here for years. It's called freedom of speech. Doesn't bother you though does it? 😉

Nobody's jealous of you. You're grim.
He gonna get the daily Mail one shut down too? 🤣 that comment section is viscous. 🙈 it’s ok we’ll just make another 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.