Manley Family #3 Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @zyxwvu

Recap:

Still the biggest beggars on TikTok
They allow small children to become followers
They allow small children and vulnerable people to send them gifts
Bought out cheap tatty merch
The merch design is scruffy, misplaced, and not lined up very well
Toms head is still square
Lucy cannot sing, but she is good at screaming
The whole family could do with some vitamins
We think Tom has the hots for Claire
Whenever they sleep over at Claire's they make an excuse not to go home, wrong type of snow, car exhaust fell off
Going to Lanzarote with Claire & Family
Gave away the family guinea pig
Giving away the family dog
Kids very upset over it
Manley Family have a bad name on TikTok as biggest beggars
Eat, eat, and eat some more
Diet consists of carvery or takeaway
Can be seen wearing the same grubby clothes several days at a time
Run a weekly Mr & Mrs contest with the Hales, and its BRUTAL
Run a weekly talentess contest which only showcases 3 different songs sung by the same contestants
Makes the best gifters mods
Tom has a numbergasm every time he gets a new follower
Little Ali still gets left out over the favoured child Ruby
Tom likes to delete TikToks that get a negative response
Lied to his followers he was on oxygen so they would feel sorry and gift him, but it was really just a nebuliser
Very offensively shows off his teeny weeny in his dirty grey joggers
Puts the baby in a TikTok whenever he gets a bit of backlash, or needs a funds top up

Thread #1
(13) The Manley Family | Tattle Life
Thread #2
(13) Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views | Tattle Life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wait -- just to catch up.... why did they give the guinea pig away? are they really giving the dog away? and are they ALL going to lanzagrotty?

Reactions: 4
Thread title courtesy of @zyxwvu

Recap:

Still the biggest beggars on TikTok
They allow small children to become followers
They allow small children and vulnerable people to send them gifts
Bought out cheap tatty merch
The merch design is scruffy, misplaced, and not lined up very well
Toms head is still square
Lucy cannot sing, but she is good at screaming
The whole family could do with some vitamins
We think Tom has the hots for Claire
Whenever they sleep over at Claire's they make an excuse not to go home, wrong type of snow, car exhaust fell off
Going to Lanzarote with Claire & Family
Gave away the family guinea pig
Giving away the family dog
Kids very upset over it
Manley Family have a bad name on TikTok as biggest beggars
Eat, eat, and eat some more
Diet consists of carvery or takeaway
Can be seen wearing the same grubby clothes several days at a time
Run a weekly Mr & Mrs contest with the Hales, and its BRUTAL
Run a weekly talentess contest which only showcases 3 different songs sung by the same contestants
Makes the best gifters mods
Tom has a numbergasm every time he gets a new follower
Little Ali still gets left out over the favoured child Ruby
Tom likes to delete TikToks that get a negative response
Lied to his followers he was on oxygen so they would feel sorry and gift him, but it was really just a nebuliser
Very offensively shows off his teeny weeny in his dirty grey joggers
Puts the baby in a TikTok whenever he gets a bit of backlash, or needs a funds top up

Thread #1
(13) The Manley Family | Tattle Life
Thread #2
(13) Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views | Tattle Life
Oh my God he needs to burn those grey joggers and whilst he’s at it his manky stained T-shirt’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
wait -- just to catch up.... why did they give the guinea pig away? are they really giving the dog away? and are they ALL going to lanzagrotty?
Gave the guinea pig to Scare. It lives in a cage that’s far too small for it. No toys. No other guinea pig for company It upset the kids

Poppy the Jack Russell died naturally It upset the kids

Dusty the dog, who was left home alone while they had a weekend at Scares ( only getting checked on daily by someone) is going to be rehomed. This will upset the kids

They are probably too tight to pay kennel fees for all their weekends away and holidays

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Three weeks I think 🤔

How come they so close to 100 hoodies silly people 😂 apparently talent show going to be so good if it’s anything like last week god help lol they getting more people in the quest box as judges look out Simon cowell ton scamley after your job lol

Ten thousand on instragram under 2000 Facebook! So popular

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tom and Lucy seem to be having subtle digs at each other lol
Why does Tom keep messing with his hair constantly?

Reactions: 2
His T-shirt’s is stinking dirty scruff lol I can’t cope my ocd going max

She just made a comment we wouldn’t notice if we were cleaning .. you come on live absolutely stinking absolutely melts

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hshaha. They changed the logo because the knife and fork wasnt spaced right and was the wrong way around
What did us Tattlers say?
We told you so Scare and Mankeys

Reactions: 3
I love the thank you for shares on Facebook he has had 13 shares lol 195 likes and over 1000 views says it all really .. I know less followers on tik tok have a better reception on Facebook and tell Claire it’s here not hear Jesus

• Haha
I love the thank you for shares on Facebook he has had 13 shares lol 195 likes and over 1000 views says it all really .. I know less followers on tik tok have a better reception on Facebook and tell Claire it’s here not hear Jesus
Considering Clare reads HERE, you’d think she’d correct her bloody spelling. I saw one post she did the other day had HEAR on it twice. Not sure if she was genuinely being dumb or doing it on purpose?

Mr Manley
As I pointed out in Claires thread. Please check who is responsible for any copyright fines, or imprisonments. you or Scare?
The logo was designed by bluepress so they own the rights to it
Just being helpful my lovely before anymore enquiries are made

Attachments

Talent show tonight, they’ve got guest judges (top secret) probably Clare and Andy, bloody hell can hardly contain my excitement for this 😂😂😂

• Haha
They left Dusty alone all this time how cruel is that, you're the meanest people ever with no love for animals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.