Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Omg. Just too funny, I couldn’t find them in insta because I was typing in Mankey family and my search was just getting pics of monkeys
I realised my mistake after about 15 mins

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Good god who is gifting these people? All I see is 4 fat, useless wastes of oxygen sat begging on my phone screen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Mr manley, kids get into trouble with their parents when they spend money on you. These kids get depressed. How will you feel if a 12 year old tried to kill themself or even succeeded in that - will that be enough to stop you begging?
Enjoy this as your daily newspaper reading

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Wow he really thinks he’s done something there with his shitty little Tattle video 🤣 ‘doesn’t care’ but cares enough to do a video about his thread... the fatty thicko is obviously too dumb to realise that that proves he obviously does care 😂
He knows "what people on there are like"....Tom, you know fuck all about me, nothing, zilch, sweet fanny adams.....I will tell you though, I dont scrounge, I dont spend all day in front of my iphone 13 pro max (mainly because I haven't got one, wouldn't shit on any Apple device tbh), I dont have piles of washing on my kitchen table, when I drop food down my front I put my top in the wash, I donate to charity, I'm involved heavily in animal rescue.....before I retired I worked long hours for the greatest institution the UK has, the NHS....I worked ALL my life....and what you're doing is NOT work....I also have an opinion....yes, a bit like an arsehole, we all have one, unfortunately you ARE one.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
The comments on live this morning are pure kids
Who he sent to DHB live to play silly kid games

Claire was saying she’s scared of DHB the other night and that he knows where she lives and mentions her kids and stuff, she is one conniving cow aswell, they are just well pissed off that DHB has done better than them and all for charity so got to find some way to twist things on him.
The whole flipping internet knows where she lives theres an address and phone number on Andys work page. She shows signposts when shes walking the dog, her wheelie bins in her back garden have the front door number painted on them. All 3 of the kids have had their school badges very visibly on show. Teachers names have been mentioned. We know ages dates of birth and names of everyone. We know where she shops, where she eats, where Ava’s swimming lessons are held, where Nathan’s police cadets is held. This is information SHE has given out
She is so fecking dumb it’s untrue

Last edited:

Speechless

Oh Tom you really really have thrown your toys out ofyour pram this time. Firstly im not a mod for DHB (you said you have facts to prove we are all his mods) 😂 ~wrong
Your new nickname for DHB is pleb, thats hysterical coming from a sponge Bob look alike.
Your going to report DHB to the police for stalking, online bullying and anything else your tiny brain can think of, don't waste yourtime they will just tell you to block him or for you not to go live & we all know your a begging addict so that wont work.
It wasnt DHB that called your family mankey it was me!
As for begging, if your going to do it pls make sure your gifters are over the age of consent to actually have a tiktok account, last night you had a 10yr old and an autistic child giving you big gifts, screeen shots and the whole. 90 minute rant was screenshot and sent to DHB, as im sure he woukd love to see the lies you have told sbout him including the bit when you said you woukdnt be suprised if he even stalks your home, get a life, no one cares enough about you to stalk you. Your name would not be in anyones mouth if you didnt sit and beg, didnt take money from kids and you actually told the truth occassionally

Attachments

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Tom’s video will no doubt attract people who like him to this thread so hello all, just like Tom, Lucy and their friends Claire and Andy you probably preach be kind and think people here are nasty. Here is Tom Manley calling Don’t Hold Back a child groomer which isn’t true and isn’t being kind now is it?

• Angry
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Sharon didn't show up with gifts and Andy disappeared too. He got slaughtered. Adam didn't beg, Tom did. Adam thanked every gifter and tapper after. Tom didn't. Adam had to say thank you for him.

Screenshot_20220206_221654.jpg

He now has nobody else to dual because nobody actually likes the creep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Manley tattle life content just now with a stain on the front of his green top wants to talk about what happens if someone kills themself reading tattle life. What happens when someone kills themself because they got into debt gifting manley more people kill themselves due to money problems then anything else
I found this place when clare mentioned it so now it will get more members because manley mentioned it

Last edited:
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
He also mentioned there's no positive threads on here. Look up the Rave thread area Tom... There's also a rave thread for your mate Ben Rantz 😉 just to rub it in a little more. DHB thread is also very positive Tom.

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I cannot with the beggy bastard's on tik tok anymore ans I don't just mean these tramps... All of them! I'm actually disgusted and I watched the live for 5mins because it makes me so mad. They don't even try to hide it do they... All they do is stare at the fucking screen waiting for gifts.. the lives aren't even entertainment they are a crock of shit!

How about being a good parent and an example to your children... All these people able to quit their day jobs to be full time ' Influencers' tik tok need to get rid of the gifts and stop all this begging! But they won't because it makes them too much money!

Tik Tok used to be fun, dance trends, sounds, cooking, animals, addiction and abuse awareness ect now it's full of grown fucking adults neglecting their family's because they are too busy on live. Recording every single thing they do 😴😴

Sorry for the long rant but I'm so sick of it, tik tok has become so toxic, I enjoy making videos. I do funny videos, lip syncing, dance like a knob.. have fun with it and have a giggle.. I have 12.8k followers and tik tok barely show my videos to 150 people 😅 maybe I need to start drama to be noticed 😅

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Dear Our Claire
Sole trader tax returns have to be filed by midnight on 31st January
Just helping you grow your business before everyone’s reports go through etc
Lots of Love and Best Wishes for the future
Mumz xx

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
Changing topic lol

who’s missing @mumz right now

would love to here her view on it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Mr manley with the cost of living rising so high many families have to choose between food or fuel. They don’t have the money to get a takeaway or meal out They have to make everything last they wont even waste an egg by smashing on their head they cant make a table load of sausages and rock hard bacon and pudding bowl rubber eggs and tins and tins of beans and tomatos. Yes manley these same people who gift you so that you can sit in your very warm house with your big belly full of food. Those mums and dads whos children are gifting you are struggling and you are very well aware of this but begging is more lucrative then a job. Your excuse that you can spend more time with the baby and family is pants you dont do anything. That poor lucy has to deal with the kids alone

• Heart
Reactions: 10