Manley Family #3 Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stone cold has now come in for moderators duty’s has anyone seen the American lady

He deleted his video because it just gained tattle more members. That petition he is on about to bring down tattle has been going for the last 3 years. Petitions never usually come to much. I found this site due to Clare mentioning it last week
Welcome 😍

Reactions: 3
Tom......yes there is a petition to close Tattle....it has just short of 65,000 signatures....it needs 75,000 to get to the next stage of going before Parliament....to be heard it needs 100,000 signatures. One more point.....and maybe that slipped past you.....the petition was started THREE YEARS AGO!!! Oh, and a petition to protect the public and domestic animals from hunting activities (Minis Law....Google it!!!) got almost 102,000 signatures in 5 months.....obviously the public care more about domestic animals than they do about a load of self serving beggars 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Theres been numerous times that people have tried to close tattle but it hasnt worked .also tom its not just slating people there is plenty of rave threads on here .also ones to discuss tv and also ones for just a general chat

Reactions: 8
He deleted his video because it just gained tattle more members. That petition he is on about to bring down tattle has been going for the last 3 years. Petitions never usually come to much. I found this site due to Clare mentioning it last week
Same I think this is my 2nd week & it’s opened my eyes how real it is over here and you don’t get blocked for speaking the TRUTH 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Theres been numerous times that people have tried to close tattle but it hasnt worked .also tom its not just slating people there is plenty of rave threads on here .also ones to discuss tv and also ones for just a general chat
People only just focus on the negative when it comes to this site, maybe if Tom wasn’t a beg no one would be slating him on here

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestions peeps
Has to be something based on this mankys live now the constant buy your coins 😡 and he’s well jealous of this Adam guy keeps saying we won’t beat him hoping he’s going to get loads of gifts 😡 seriously I hope he gets jack 💩!

Reactions: 2
Don't worry every one , sponge Bob square head, will only be begging for one week of the month , he wants to have a go at getting in the top ten once a month

Theres some good people in Boro but these braisent begs are giving it a bad name

Reactions: 4
Competitions he said are no more 😅 he’s just gonna go for begging for people to buy coins. It’s gonna be hard guys but we can do it.
Excuse me?! Gonna be hard? Stop asking and begging for money 😡😡😡

• Angry
Thread suggestion 4
Manley begs to buy his parmo. Grooming the gifters does lots of harmo. Little kids follow him. Taking money from them is grim

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has to be something based on this mankys live now the constant buy your coins 😡 and he’s well jealous of this Adam guy keeps saying we won’t beat him hoping he’s going to get loads of gifts 😡 seriously I hope he gets jack 💩!
There he goes again.. indirect begging, making people take pity and buy coins. Frustrates me so bad

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Competitions he said are no more 😅 he’s just gonna go for begging for people to buy coins. It’s gonna be hard guys but we can do it.
Excuse me?! Gonna be hard? Stop asking and begging for money 😡😡😡
He just mentioned this Adam getting lions 🦁 and he’s begging right now got to go in hard !😡

Sharon has made an entrance and Mankey's face lit up. He made sure to let her know straight away. Dirty beg. Be interesting how much she gifts, if anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.