Manley Family #3 Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Manky has removed the tattle video and there is something else he has removed from his profile... he has taken off off just giving link for lukes fundraiser and put this on instead... how disgusting
Yes I said this first thing I noticed the link had gone back to his own 😑 I can still see the video about tattle just the comments have gone … why delete it if he feels so strongly about tattle? Obviously been back over do his daily fix only pops on here mind πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow......now defend THAT all you people who think Tattlers are trolls and bad people....Mr Begging B'stard Manley has even left the link for you followers to spend YOUR money so you can line HIS pockets.... words bleeping fail me!!
Please just 1 new member defend that I could do with a giggle πŸ˜„ even you big balls tiny little short dick man make a profile and speak up for yourself ? Even you can see what you lot do daily is disgusting reprehensible behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I said this first thing I noticed the link had gone back to his own 😑 I can still see the video about tattle just the comments have gone … why delete it if he feels so strongly about tattle? Obviously been back over do his daily fix only pops on here mind πŸ˜‚
Oh I rebooted yes the video has gone to late manky make your mind up Sunshine

Reactions: 1
Wow......now defend THAT all you people who think Tattlers are trolls and bad people....Mr Begging B'stard Manley has even left the link for you followers to spend YOUR money so you can line HIS pockets.... words bleeping fail me!!
As if he's put the Tik tok recharge link πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping beg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
He deleted the Tattle video. Why Tom? Did you come back on here and see people were calling you out for your unkind untrue comment about DHB and would hate for your minions to see it? 🀣 You’ll never beat Tattle πŸ’ͺ

• Haha
As if he's put the Tik tok recharge link πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping beg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If I put my bank account details or my PayPal link on here do you think someone will give me some money? No, thought not....same difference Tom!!

Reactions: 4
He’s on live now telling people he would rather the gifts at 10 past 10 than now, the flaming cheek of putting that in his bio oh and no talent show this week as there is a lot going on

duck off Tom you never get involved with the battling bullshit didn’t you spend 2/3 days last week involved 😑

• Angry
He’s on live now telling people he would rather the gifts at 10 past 10 than now, the flaming cheek of putting that in his bio oh and no talent show this week as there is a lot going on

duck off Tom you never get involved with the battling bullshit didn’t you spend 2/3 days last week involved 😑
He’s a disgrace now he’s battling VILE man !

Reactions: 2
He mentioned a petition to get this site removed and how many signatures it has. We have definitely riled him. Tom, loads of people have made petitions for this site and not one has succeeded 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mankey trying to big himself up to Liv Harland is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He mentioned a petition to get this site removed and how many signatures it has. We have definitely riled him. Tom, loads of people have made petitions for this site and not one has succeeded 🀣🀣🀣
Just listen to him waffle on them poor girls he’ll be saying follow us on Facebook Instagram …ha he’s looking at the comments πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we need to start a petition to stop begging and financial gains on Tiktok!!! Or a petition to remove greasy, puke stained tee shirt wearers 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He wants to try and get on the weekly ranking this week πŸ˜‚ bleeping beggy twit.

• Haha
Oh Jesus Christ now he put a link in his bio for cheaper coins greedy

There is positive things on here mr manly

Reactions: 4
He wants to try and get on the weekly ranking this week πŸ˜‚ bleeping beggy twit.
He keeps going on about tattle calling us not nice people no MANKY your the horrible one ! Thought you was going on Facebook to do more content πŸ˜‚BEG BEG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.