Manley Family #3 Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going live every night this week to beg for the weekly ranking. Sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Let’s all go Tokfest on Saturday 26th March. Mankey keeps wrapping that top around him to hide the stain on his green top. Why is he wobbling around like a tellytubby? His breathing is really bad i bet that a strain on his heart

He's going live every night this week to beg for the weekly ranking. Sickening.
He has temporarily lost his begging partner. He has to go live to get his grub money

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
Manley begging competition is no more.. he wants to get into the top 10, what a bore. I’ll say no more

Love this one! I missed it
He’s done nothing but constantly BEG since he’s been on about buying the coins he’s really frustrating me 😡 I hope he don’t get a lot join he keeps looking how many is in F#CK OFF BEG

Reactions: 6
He’s done nothing but constantly BEG since he’s been on about buying the coins he’s really frustrating me 😡 I hope he don’t get a lot join he keeps looking how many is in F#CK OFF BEG
Majority of people on the weekly ranking don't actually beg either. I watched quite a few of them last week when the competition was on. Not once did I see the top ones beg or tell people how to buy coins etc.

Reactions: 9
Imaging having your husband begging on a live I’d be absolutely mortified 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All kids in the comments. He really thinks he's going to get rich off the back of kids.

Screenshot_20220206_220012.jpg

• Angry
He really believes he is going to be ok what he doesn't get with the weekly leaderboard its either people recyling gifts (they expect tjem back tom ) or money launderers tut tut tut you crack on tom see how his mood has changed ?

Sharon didn't show up with gifts and Andy disappeared too. He got slaughtered. Adam didn't beg, Tom did. Adam thanked every gifter and tapper after. Tom didn't. Adam had to say thank you for him.

Screenshot_20220206_221654.jpg

He now has nobody else to dual because nobody actually likes the creep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
How the man has the brass neck to keep asking them to buy the coins surely people can see they are lining his pockets 😡 WAKE UP !
Oh my god I can’t believe people sending them gifts that Adam guy told skanky to say thankyou to his followers for his gifts but NO manky just said bye 😡

He really believes he is going to be ok what he doesn't get with the weekly leaderboard its either people recyling gifts (they expect tjem back tom ) or money launderers tut tut tut you crack on tom see how his mood has changed ?
Yes what an absolute weapon 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Majority of people on the weekly ranking don't actually beg either. I watched quite a few of them last week when the competition was on. Not once did I see the top ones beg or tell people how to buy coins etc.
Was about to say this. I’ve never once seen anyone put the bloody coin link in their bio and tell them to buy coins.
can someone Make a new thread?

Reactions: 7
5 of those gifters were 13 and under because I reported all of them, 2 accounts are already gone and 3 have violations under review. How can they not be ashamed that it’s young kids giving them money?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my god I can’t believe people sending them gifts that Adam guy told skanky to say thankyou to his followers for his gifts but NO manky just said bye 😡

Yes what an absolute weapon 😡
That’s absolutely vile!! No one should gift him ever again!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.