Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
307k now and still growing fast.

Something fishy there that they wont admit🐟

Tom keeps going on about the growing followers too so he's paying attention to it, making it way more obvious thats his intention.
He is obsessed with numbers of followers, I bet he goes to bed and dreams numbers
Bouncing that baby around again when he’s just been fed 🙄
He has been sick a few times too. They just wipe his mouth with their hands and then wipe it on their dirty tops

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
it’s so cringe when they do stuff like this. Like imagine going in the card factory to buy balloons for a tik tok party with just your and your mrs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still cannot get my head around the fact they are having a party for getting to 300k, it’s beyond sad ! Also if they genuinely didn’t want kids to gift they would get rid of the underage profiles (easily done as proved on here) or state at the beginning of their lives any gifters that are underage will be blocked ! In fact they could make a tiktok directed to younger viewers stating they do not want them to gift. Last night DHB did a battle (with gifts off) and you can win just by followers liking/tapping screen. Obviously they won’t do any of this as they couldn’t give a flying f**k as long as they’re raking in the £’s. Battling against each other was beyond greedy !

What a dreadful man Lucy said she going to make the kids a wrap and Tim said they can make their own ! Get a grip

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahaha. My dog started whining at Ruby’s song
Lovely girl. They are exploiting and embarrassing her

He's already groped Lucy once. Lucy's skin crawled when he did. He's such a creep.
Exactly......I just cant for the life of me understand how he can have produced kids with three women!! Why would you find anything remotely attractive about him.....zero personality, zero sense of humour, zero intelligence and not even physically attractive....bleugh!!

"Ruby is the English version of Everleigh"

No. She's not. Stop inflating her ego with falsehoods. She's just like the majority of 8 year old girls (just with a poorer diet and parents that don't care about her that much)

Obsessed with fame and followers.

Really winds me up how him and Lawrence say follow the gifters.. yet they don’t 🙄 complete begs

Tom keeps putting a “huh” before every word he sings
Simon Cowell would slaughter him if he ever sang in front of him

• Haha
Imagine living next door to them.....I'd be chucking a brick through the window with all that caterwauling going on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Positive vibes only.. sorry, and I know she’s 8 but how can you be positive! Kids needs the truth 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.