Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people not get sad enough with 'dancing in the sky.' we dont need tears of pain also. They're butchering each and every song.

Hey guys welcome to our 300k party where we're singing depressing songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hoping this report will be enough to get them off our screens. Dear lord. Why do people tell them they can sing.

Screenshot_20220115_180725.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg it gets worse. Every moment I literally thing they cant stoop any lower and yet they do.

Think it's Ali in the background trying to talk to them.

Tom says 'No stop, we're really busy right now.'

I literally can not deal with it anymore, I feel so sorry for those poor kids. They cant talk or play because their parents are trying to make a big name for themselves on tiktok and thinks a live is more important than their own family.

You're not busy. A decent parent wouldn't have been live all day and would have taken them somewhere on a Saturday whilst everyone isn't busy, but no they stay at home everyday.

School, home, get ignored for a live, bed. Thats their day. And at the weekend its wake up, get technology shoved at them so they stay quiet, get exploited for views if Lucy and Tom feel like it or get completely ignored, bed.

The other children who get to go to another home and live there are lucky, I'm sure their own mother cant be happy seeing that they're clearly neglected for tiktok. I hope their individual parents give them the love and attention they dont get from the beggy scamleys.

Reactions: 2
Omg it gets worse. Every moment I literally thing they cant stoop any lower and yet they do.

Think it's Ali in the background trying to talk to them.

Tom says 'No stop, we're really busy right now.'

I literally can not deal with it anymore, I feel so sorry for those poor kids. They cant talk or play because their parents are trying to make a big name for themselves on tiktok and thinks a live is more important than their own family.

You're not busy. A decent parent would have not been live all day and would have taken them somewhere on a Saturday whilst everyone isn't busy, but no they stay at home everyday.

School, home, get ignored for a live, bed. Thats their day.

The other children who get to go to another home and live there are lucky, I'm sure their own mother cant be happy seeing that they're clearly neglected for tiktok. I hope their individual parents give them the love and attention they dont get from the beggy scamleys.
He is the worst stepfather to Ali I wish Ali real dad would watch as he awful towards him

Reactions: 6
He is the worst stepfather to Ali I wish Ali real dad would watch as he awful towards him
Definitely no step father. A step father loves their non biological child just as much as biological. There's a clear divide between all of them and Jeremiah the favourite.

Disgrace of a family. I hope their biological parents all watch this and realise and take their children home before they start growing up with many issues at the hand of these people pretending to be parents.

Both the Manley's and the Hale's are the same. Treat their own children so coldly and only use them for the family influencer views.

Reactions: 3
Still not changed his top the scruff. It’s literally covered in baby sick and he has no excuse to not change it.
Tom feeding that poor kid again. He doesn’t even look like he’s in a high chair

• Sick
I wish they’d stop telling ruby she’s an amazing singer. You can’t lie to kids like that 🙈 she’ll end up having her dreams crushed later in life or the tit ripped out of her

Reactions: 5
No way have they gone from 306.5k to 306.9k just from this live. Pull the other one Tom.
It's very clear when someone is buying followers. So humiliating.

I have a suggestion of what that money could've been used for...
The zoo, cinema, family meal out, treat for the children.

But no, you're using your money on buying followers. Get your priorities straight.

Bugs me that they let the kids sit and read the comments. Don't subject them to that.

307k now and still growing fast.

Something fishy there that they wont admit🐟

Tom keeps going on about the growing followers too so he's paying attention to it, making it way more obvious thats his intention.

Why doesn’t he treat Ali the same !!
He's completely left out. Have Tom's other two boys gone back home already too?

Not only did he feed the baby in his bouncer, but he did it whilst moderating the live on his phone. No care at all. That baby could have choked.

• Angry
307k now and still growing fast.

Something fishy there that they wont admit🐟

Tom keeps going on about the growing followers too so he's paying attention to it, making it way more obvious thats his intention.
Well at least 12 of them I have reported in the last 2 hours have violations.....they should be checking ALL new followers....let's face it, Tom does duck all else during the day.....no housework, no cooking....the "man" is a slug!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.