Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For beggy not to be talking to Mankey, Lucy liked the cheating post. Lots of support for Lucy coming back r.e flowers etc. I think he’s fucked up. Not massively probs just messages or something 🤢 but they need to keep his viewers sweet for the gifts else she won’t get no money neither.

Reactions: 16
Well we called it ages ago so not a surprise for us, that's what happens when you put social media before your family. Lucy will be so much better on her own with her kids while Tom hunts for his next baby mama

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well we called it ages ago so not a surprise for us, that's what happens when you put social media before your family. Lucy will be so much better on her own with her kids while Tom hunts for his next baby mama
See we are good people us tattlers we see the bullshit these tiktokers give out & we are the reason they don’t like us because we say it how it is & don’t pussyfoot like the pathetic followers they have !! He needs to stop producing so no other kids are left without a dad again !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For beggy not to be talking to Mankey, Lucy liked the cheating post. Lots of support for Lucy coming back r.e flowers etc. I think he’s fucked up. Not massively probs just messages or something 🤢 but they need to keep his viewers sweet for the gifts else she won’t get no money neither.
When does he have time to cheat tho lol?
He’s either begging or eating

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When does he have time to cheat tho lol?
He’s either begging or eating
He goes out at night all the time or maybe on holiday. He is slimey and a liar. I would not put it past him. She sure did not have time to cheat doing every single thing in that marriage.

Reactions: 13
Something probably happened before the holiday, and that’s why he went to the IOW for a week. They agreed to go together on the holiday, think she finally realised there that she didn’t want it anymore, hence him being with Jeremiah on his own for meals, and taking all the kids the last day there.
I’m wondering if Sharon knew, and that’s why she’s so against him.

Reactions: 16
So now we know the real reason for the beg fest....deposit for a flat, furniture, curtains, light fittings, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, bedding, cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer.....oh, and you owe Lucy a new cooker and washer too, cos they're both knackered. Save some for your bus fares too Tom, you haven't got Lucy to chauffeur you everywhere now.....maybe time to dust your camera off and go back to work 😉

Something probably happened before the holiday, and that’s why he went to the IOW for a week. They agreed to go together on the holiday, think she finally realised there that she didn’t want it anymore, hence him being with Jeremiah on his own for meals, and taking all the kids the last day there.
I’m wondering if Sharon knew, and that’s why she’s so against him.
. I am wondering as well. She has zero tolerance for him. I think she sees right through him. Maybe I take back those negative thoughts I had about her. 🤣.

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen a few relationships and marriages go bad on tik tok, he was such a begging lazy bastard. He cannot say he wasn’t cos he was live that much we saw most of it. Months ago we all said this would happen he would be up till daft o clock on the beg and sleep on the sofa and Lucy would be cooking, looking after the kids etc alone. I remember the oven breaking and he said a few times to Lucy when was she getting it fixed. He’s quick enough to type up what gifts he wants on tik tok but not quick enough to type in a shop to buy a new oven. Lazy tit!

• Angry
I’ve seen a few relationships and marriages go bad on tik tok, he was such a begging lazy bastard. He cannot say he wasn’t cos he was live that much we saw most of it. Months ago we all said this would happen he would be up till daft o clock on the beg and sleep on the sofa and Lucy would be cooking, looking after the kids etc alone. I remember the oven breaking and he said a few times to Lucy when was she getting it fixed. He’s quick enough to type up what gifts he wants on tik tok but not quick enough to type in a shop to buy a new oven. Lazy tit!
💯 % this

He never maintained a relationship with Lucy or the kids unless it was a meal out on the begging proceeds

He was married to TikTok. Simples!

Reactions: 17
Yes we all saw their marriage imploding at his hands!
The warnings were there, and as I’ve said before once they started hanging around with the Hales she saw Batty Boy does everything for Beggy & Lucy had her eyes opened to his sheer laziness.

Reactions: 11
omg we knew it!!

also i saw that lucy liked a comment saying ‘did someone cheat’ surely he hasnt!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Always liked Lucy, she has so much potential now, claim that child support girl and live a better life 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We knew it all along Mankey, so now he says it won’t be a family account will he stop letting underage kids on his page? It’s a fully grown mans account Mankey you need to stop talking to KIDS!! Lucy will get much more support than him. Gosh 3 baby’s mums and couldn’t Keep a relationship down! I wonder maybe he’s been talking to women on TikTok? As Lucy liked a comment about him cheating

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.