Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Tom would cheat on Lucy, he only seems to be into Tictok and the begging. Lucy came over to me many a time like she'd had enough.

Reactions: 11
I'm.not her biggest fan but I'm so happy she's got rid of that waste of space! I think I could actually like her without that mankey prick!

I don't think Tom would cheat on Lucy, he only seems to be into Tictok and the begging. Lucy came over to me many a time like she'd had enough.
Surely No one in thier right mind would go anyway near hum he's absolutely revolting 🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
Wonder if he’s come out as gay?! I know there’s the whole 3 baby mum thing, but he’s always seemed very camp to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesssss Lucy! You deserve someone who doesn’t put tiktok before his family and treats your son as an equal. If you ever want to come over to tattle and spill the tea ☕ you will be welcomed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if he’s come out as gay?! I know there’s the whole 3 baby mum thing, but he’s always seemed very camp to me!
I always thought that about him, and if he is, fair enough but I think it’s more he put TT before anything else
He’s totally addicted to it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is it not his house as well ?
I’m honestly not surprised , they both looked totally miserable on there holiday. Feel sorry for the kids though
I think it’s a council house and am assuming Lucy was already there when they got together

I reckon he will just move in to his mums house in seaton. Can’t see him paying out for a flat, his money will soon dry up now he’s going it alone

Surely No one in thier right mind would go anyway near hum he's absolutely revolting 🤢🤢
He doesn’t look after himself at all, who would want him? He wears the same clothes for days. Grubby.
I also don’t think he will have cheated, we see him online 24:7 he’s always online!

Is it not his house as well ?
In a divorce the woman gets the house with the children unless it's huge expensive private property where by you have to sell up and the division is whatever the judge says. I think they live in a council house so that makes it easier.

Reactions: 7
It’s a council house. She lived there with Ali and Ruby before she met Tom
She may or may not have put him on the tenancy
I think not as a few times shes said on lives it’s her house
It will be interesting to see how he divides his time between the 3 boys now
He didn’t see the first 2 much as it is, and there won’t be Lucy anymore to babysit while he’s begging in a competition

Only they know whats happened...but I don't think he has cheated, sure who would be interested tbh lmao 🤣🤣. I think she maybe has just liked a load of comments and not really read them.
I think they just went on holiday because it was paid for and the ass tattoo was a last attempt on his part.
Lucy has probably saw him begging etc and just living his life for TT at last and had enough and turfed him out at last!

Reactions: 11
Only they know whats happened...but I don't think he has cheated, sure who would be interested tbh lmao 🤣🤣. I think she maybe has just liked a load of comments and not really read them.
I think they just went on holiday because it was paid for and the ass tattoo was a last attempt on his part.
Lucy has probably saw him begging etc and just living his life for TT at last and had enough and turfed him out at last!
She’s not against the begging
She’s done her fair share of that
It’s his unhealthy obsession with it which I think is the problem
She said they are not happy in the marriage
That doesn’t happen during a 2 week holiday
That’s been building for months
They are almost newlyweds
He was sleeping on the sofa after giving the sweetshop up so he could do competitions and beg for longer hours
He always said how thankful he is to TT for giving him the chance to spend more time with his family
When in fact he may have spent more time in the home
But it was less time being part of the family
His greatest achievement has become his greatest downfall
I think it’s incredibly sad, he could have had the perfect life

Reactions: 14
So this is what he begged the last few days while his marriage was ending 😡😡😡
Money & TikTok before his wife & kids 😡😡😡
Almost 4K!!
Vile excuse of a man!!!!!
No wonder the man's gotta beg that much when TikTok take almost two thirds of his begging bowl.

Crazy.

Reactions: 5
Evil queen just said she made £30,000 from the weekly competition by coming 2nd - in one week! That’s mad, no wonder Tom sits on lives all day begging, there’s serious doe to be made! Who gifts these people?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The only night I go to sleep early and that’s when they announce the break up.
I personally think they split during the holiday because he stopped showing her and she was always off with her family while he stayed at the hotel. But I guess we will never know honestly.
But I’m glad she’s got rid of him. He’s a poor excuse of a man honestly.

Reactions: 13
Who’d he get anyway he’s definitely not someone I’d fancy 🤢

Evil queen just said she made £30,000 from the weekly competition by coming 2nd - in one week! That’s mad, no wonder Tom sits on lives all day begging, there’s serious doe to be made! Who gifts these people?
30,000 for sitting on your bed 😳

Reactions: 8
And that’s why when begbear got home and said no talk about the manleys on her live, that it had already happened. I do think this happened weeks ago the first time he went the IOW to see if a break would help the marriage and the holiday was too close to cancel so they had no choice but to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.