Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm intrigued to see how spotless that house will now become. Get scrubbing Luce, it works wonders for the emotions. Oh and buy yourself a new bed 😁

Reactions: 12
I'm intrigued to see how spotless that house will now become. Get scrubbing Luce, it works wonders for the emotions. Oh and buy yourself a new bed 😁
The table looked much tidier the day after she returned home. Hopefully now the lazy oaf is gone, she'll have a bit more motivation.

Andy's comment on Mankey's was half arsed.

Reactions: 14
Lucy we open up this thread to you .get a cup of tea .grab a pew and come tell us Tom's secrets
Did they do it live? Missed it all yet again 🥺🥺they've both announced the split,is that right?

Reactions: 9
Also lucy if you want to do any battles for the game.i will happily give you gifts to get above tom :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lucy has done the best thing .. the way he treated Ali and idolise ruby wasn’t right I have two children one is my partners one isn’t but he treats them the same .. I do hope Lucy all the best she will blossom now

The reason people thing it’s a joke cause of previous break up jokes

Reactions: 16
Who is Amy? (I can't put username as not enough followers) but she's literally replying to every comment as if she's an insider.

Reactions: 7
Well tattle fam I hope it is partly due to Lucy reading here that has opened her eyes to what a lazy, disgusting man he is!
3 baby mummas, 3 past relationships at 30 🙄

How long till Lucy’s account gets bigger than his? 🤣

Reactions: 18
Who is Amy? (I can't put username as not enough followers) but she's literally replying to every comment as if she's an insider.
A mod if it’s the same Amy

Well tattle fam I hope it is partly due to Lucy reading here that has opened her eyes to what a lazy, disgusting man he is!
3 baby mummas, 3 past relationships at 30 🙄

How long till Lucy’s account gets bigger than his? 🤣
Yep we all seen it HEAR & sussed why scarebare didn’t want it mentioned in her lives

Reactions: 9
At least Lucie’s video is not a pathetic “poor me feel sorry for me” video like his. She did her video after her children were informed as well. All this while he is begging on the account this past week while she had to plan a birthday and do everything else with probably no money support from him. He is vile. Good on you Lucie. He is the reason for their marriage falling apart. I would bet money on it. You deserve so much better lady. Head up Lucie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.