Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the comment Lucy liked after they asked if someone cheated. Toms getting a lot of comments saying it’s a prank and Jake and Amy are there on there high horses 🙄 jakes proper hard int he

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I bet he’s right pissed off Lucy wanted to announce it tonight, comp ends in an hour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least Lucie’s video is not a pathetic “poor me feel sorry for me” video like his. She did her video after her children were informed as well. All this while he is begging on the account this past week while she had to plan a birthday and do everything else with probably no money support from him. He is vile. Good on you Lucie. He is the reason for their marriage falling apart. I would bet money on it. You deserve so much better lady. Head up Lucie.
I wonder if he’s let his boys know? Or if they still think it’s happy families, I mean he’s not seen them in 3 weeks.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
At least Lucie’s video is not a pathetic “poor me feel sorry for me” video like his. She did her video after her children were informed as well. All this while he is begging on the account this past week while she had to plan a birthday and do everything else with probably no money support from him. He is vile. Good on you Lucie. He is the reason for their marriage falling apart. I would bet money on it. You deserve so much better lady. Head up Lucie.
Yes he was bringing her down to his level she’s better off without him he’s a lazy lard arse big kid !

Reactions: 13
What has actually happened on tiktok this weekend .its been drama central :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why was he telling people off for asking, then now announce it. He's played so many pranks even this could be.lets face nothing is going to change, he is going to stay begging wherever he is.

Reactions: 14
Why was he telling people off for asking, then now announce it. He's played so many pranks even this could be.lets face nothing is going to change, he is going to stay begging wherever he is.
Cried wolf to many times ! But nothing will stop him begging he’ll expect more gifts for sympathy…Have to get a real JOB now !!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.