Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s going back Thursday day guys, sorry for misleading you all 😂 he’s at the place where his mum stays but she’s not there she’s over here! She was visiting Ali on Sunday!
While he was live with Lucy’s best mate he was sharing all the details of the plan for when he arrives back 5.30 am Thursday morning. Manks was then talking about the amazing food he’s going to cook for him and Amy while there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard he arrives Thursday but leaves Wednesday because for some reason it takes him a billion light years to travel. I've been to IOW, Ventor in fact and it did not take that length of time.

I thought he was going to show us around the island all he's done is sit begging again.

Reactions: 8
I heard he arrives Thursday but leaves Wednesday because for some reason it takes him a billion light years to travel. I've been to IOW, Ventor if fact and it did not take that length of time.
It’s because he was looking for the best deal, the overnight coach is £12 and daytime is £90.

I’m quite good with my listening ears 😂 to say I only switch on for the odd 5 minutes I hear a lot. Must switch on at the right times. Can’t stand his squeaky voice so I quickly leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s because he was looking for the best deal, the overnight coach is £12 and daytime is £90.

I’m quite good with my listening ears 😂 to say I only switch on for the odd 5 minutes I hear a lot. Must switch on at the right times. Can’t stand his squeaky voice so I quickly leave.
Crazy, and yet they waste so much money on junk food.

Reactions: 11
If your going through a proper break up Tom we know you read here stop keeping on all over tik tok it’s boring

Staying at Lucy’s friends?
They have a daughter so that’s a little concerning
Won’t spend £90 on a coach but will spend money on 5 meals out a week and takeaway for breakfast and dinner
Lucy using Ruby by for views and gifts
It seems some kind of illness, once these creators learn how to beg, they can’t stop and lead a normal life
Begging for gifts, paypals, cashapps, wishlists, tips, fake fund raisers, gofundmes, acting sad, but then bring normal
It’s not just the Mankeys, TT is full of it
Scare totally ysed Lucy’s live last night for her own gains of advertising for the therapy place
She saw how many was in Lucy’s live and went for it
Mankeys live was still full if kids and interaction with them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it will turn soon because the actions of Lucy are not adding up. Don't give me your face does not show what you are going through, I'm a master at smiling through hell, and I smell a rat and it stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it will turn soon because the actions of Lucy are not adding up. Don't give me your face does not show what you are going through, I'm a master at smiling through hell, and I smell a rat and it stinks.
There will be a reunion let’s call it here .. it’s just a game to them I know if my marriage broke down o wouldn’t be acting like that

Reactions: 10
There will be a reunion let’s call it here .. it’s just a game to them I know if my marriage broke down o wouldn’t be acting like that
Million percent that’s my thought now after watching the pair of them yesterday it’s utter bull 💩 I can predict the make-up video done it for the kids but infact it’s the 💰

No one would act like that I agree. If its not true in what they are saying they will drop a clanger sooner or later. Not only that I wonder if Lucy has claimed universal credit 🤔 Be careful lucy be very very careful it only takes one of your neighbours to make that phone call or email. What you two are doing by opening up your life on tt you may just regret it one day.You may fool some people some of the time but not tattlers 😁its our moral duty to keep an eye on you lot including that phoney begbare. 😁

Just look at the pair of them lie blantley on camera in the Hotel how much they loved them and thanked people for reporting them.

I don't know tbh I think the only bit that stops me from thinking it's fake is the whole Facebook stuff as even her dad deleted him and she deleted her whole facebook

Reactions: 12
I don't know tbh I think the only bit that stops me from thinking it's fake is the whole Facebook stuff as even her dad deleted him and she deleted her whole facebook
Thing is you never know he cries wolf all the time they could all be in it together 🤔

Reactions: 6
He's cried wolf for content so many times. I'm sure money is behind this one way or another.Paypal on then off, now tips on Tictok, swallowed up credit card. Let's not forget you now have to count his favourite pastime as a job and the revelant people informed about any earnings.

Why did he even go IOW?
He’s not done anything or been anywhere
He’s sat begging at the kitchen table the whole time
Maybe he went for a walk to pick his grub up, but that’s it!

Why did he even go IOW?
He’s not done anything or been anywhere
He’s sat begging at the kitchen table the whole time
Maybe he went for a walk to pick his grub up, but that’s it!
Pointless promised his delusional followers to show them around the place 😂 his followers are like sponges they soak all his bull 💩 up

I did laugh when his mate said he made it on tattle lol madness
Highlight of the live as if we’d waste time on him 😂 WHO ARE YA

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.