Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must of been fuming getting back from holiday sorting the kids out and dealing with her emotions all whilst he's having his tea cooked by mummy and marching begging for gifts. Just shows where his priorities lay and how heartbroken he was 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He’s doing a sad face in his video, yet been happily begging the last 4 days 😡
If my marriage was over I’d have shut myself away for a while heartbroken

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She must of been fuming getting back from holiday sorting the kids out and dealing with her emotions all whilst he's having his tea cooked by mummy and marching begging for gifts. Just shows where his priorities lay and how heartbroken he was 😱
Nah I think he went because she told him too. I think they had already split up. So he couldn’t really hang around to sort the washing. I doubt he ever did it or helped anyway.

He played a good game laughing away marching the bleeping tool.

Reactions: 15
He’s doing a sad face in his video, yet been happily begging the last 4 days 😡
If my marriage was over I’d have shut myself away for a while heartbroken
He's totally skint so needed to beg for money.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Did she cancel the bank card so he couldn't get his hands on their money 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah I think he went because she told him too. I think they had already split up. So he couldn’t really hang around to sort the washing. I doubt he ever did it or helped anyway.

He played a good game laughing away marching the bleeping tool.
Yup
I agree
It was over the first time he went IOW
The holiday was for the kids and because it was already book, paid for and imminent

Reactions: 12
I see Clare and Andy have commented on Lucy's video and not Tom's?? Wonder whats going on there?
Tom has been begging non stop from he went to the IOW, get a grip Tom!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Or have they got a letter from DWP and Hmrc inviting them in for an interview under caution so are now panicking acting like they've split up 🤔

Reactions: 16
Well well seen his video looks like we knew before you Skanky you need to take a long hard look at yourself how you behave act like a grown man and not a kid !

I am glad she chucked him on his ear he is a vile horrible little man . A lazy slob

• Heart
Or have they got a letter from DWP and Hmrc inviting them in for an interview under caution so are now panicking acting like they've split up 🤔
I don't think it's anything like this, I think she's just genuinely realised what he's like. The holiday maybe was the final nail in the coffin. He's 3 kids by 3 different mums, says it all

Yeah he’s made about 3.5k the past few days while his marriage is over 🤬
Really bothered isn’t he by still begging don’t give a tit about kids lives he ruins in the process of begging tiktok came before his marriage & family !

• Angry
It's definetly real she wouldn't delete her Facebook and make a new one in her maiden name .just for clout

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No wonder she was flaunting it in Primark, making sure the kids got what they needed before binning the lazy fat waster off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.