Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living on steak and salmon

Not really that healthy so far

Mind you, not seen a chip in ages so not a bad effort lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something is going down I was just in Lawrence's live and he mentioned poor Tom's going through it isn't he, and he doesn't like to gossip but wants to keep up to date with other creators
He’s been looking for sympathy from anyone that listens probably. I’m surprised Beetroot didn’t blurt it out 😂😂

oooh someone’s been reading tattle re: latest TT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s been looking for sympathy from anyone that listens probably. I’m surprised Beetroot didn’t blurt it out 😂😂
Sympathy means more views, which means more begging I’m surprised that he hasn’t blurted it out that somethings up.

He’s talking absolute tit as usual!!
He never goes in peoples lives he doesn’t like, he forgets we’ve heard DHB in the background in his lives 😂
Beetroot telling him child gifters can be reported to TikTok, then TT take the money back from the creator & ban the accounts. Manky’s face 😂 he’ll be fucked if all his child gifters money gets refunded.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beetroot telling him child gifters can be reported to TikTok, then TT take the money back from the creator & ban the accounts. Manky’s face 😂 he’ll be fucked if all his child gifters money gets refunded.
Epic!!! Imagine if all his I’ll gotten gains were refunded! He would be in deficit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I’ve missed a whole chapter last I saw they were all on holiday. Is this break up to boost funds and views for their next holiday?

Tom, why not just be honest with people you might be surprised at the reaction of many if you were honest for once.
If he was honest with people he'd lose 50% of his gifters.....half of them don't understand they're lining his pockets to the tune of thousands....thousands he undoubtedly doesn't declare to HMRC.....they'd be better off buying a lottery ticket or betting on the horses, at least they'd have a chance of winning something....the only winner here is fat, lazy, beggy Tom.

If he was honest with people he'd lose 50% of his gifters.....half of them don't understand they're lining his pockets to the tune of thousands....thousands he undoubtedly doesn't declare to HMRC.....they'd be better off buying a lottery ticket or betting on the horses, at least they'd have a chance of winning something....the only winner here is fat, lazy, beggy Tom.
Yes 🙌 this is so true

If you look at the people replying to him on that post, they are all Vunerable people.

Did you see someone sent the guy at number one spot 100 universe, why do people love him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s talking absolute tit as usual!!
He never goes in peoples lives he doesn’t like, he forgets we’ve heard DHB in the background in his lives 😂
I feel like I’ve missed a whole chapter last I saw they were all on holiday. Is this break up to boost funds and views for their next holiday?
Who knows really maybe just a break.If it was for gifts then thats a low blow to their followers. Mind you he's still working erm begging sorry 😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.