Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML 🙈🙉 my ears.
Notice they have left the hotel for a night out now beggy & co have gone home :ROFLMAO:
All praise for Ruby as per, Poor Ali :(

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He blocks anyone who says about begging he is the worst beg on tik tok how can anyone say it’s a job is beyond me but the gifts will dry up electric and gas price rises coming again .. people need to treat themselves not pay that man lifestyle he will be on weekly when comes back as he obviously poor unless universal credits are in . I know next year when he has to declare his income will he declare all PayPal gifts keep reporting his PayPal guys email ring what ever only the dregs of society put it in the bio desperate is he

Reactions: 13
What is it about Tom he cannot stand for the girls to look in the clothes stall, all girls love to shop why does he not get it.
Anyone telling me they would throw me out joking or not would be in for a bumpy ride the rest of the day and i would buy that dress to annoy him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What is it about Tom he cannot stand for the girls to look in the clothes stall, all girls love to shop why does he not get it.
Anyone telling me they would throw me out joking or not would be in for a bumpy ride the rest of the day and i would buy that dress to annoy him.
He thinks it makes good content and it’s funny 🙃😒 just makes him look a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t Sharon Claire’s mod the foolish woman allow anyone to talk about the manleys most of the followers are children asking questions lol

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t Sharon Claire’s mod the foolish woman allow anyone to talk about the manleys most of the followers are children asking questions lol
I don't get it either and don't get why beggy appears to agree with it...its weird???

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Lucy posted this a few days back
View attachment 1298630
Literally none of them have tans… they’ve had sunburn for most of the holiday which appears to be healing now. Tbh they look the roughest they’ve ever looked on this holiday tbh, both lucy and tom look like they’ve gained about 2 stone each.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Compliments of Ja

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.