Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always the same response from him, they’ve had messages on IG saying they don’t want to buy gifts and give TT 65% duck RIGHT OFF !! You’re skint because you’ve had 2 weeks off comps and lives for long periods of time.

he’s put it up because people have told him too !

oh and he feels uncomfortable filming the kiddies pool but with film his stepdaughter the creepy bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we believe that loads of folk have messaged him asking him to do that ? Would children (his main audience and money maker) be aware of tiktok taking 65% of the gifts? Don't think so Tom , you lying fat twit! I wouldn't mind if it was a creator who actually gave us enjoyable content but Tom you give us no content apart from your pasty white face staring at the screen the majority of the time . If you have ANY decency you'll take the PayPal down. Hope he gets bloody ROASTED over this . Imagine that being your husband 🤮no shame at all that family . Justify it all you like Tom , NOBODY believes that story.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I must live in a different world no one ever asks for my PayPal to give me money.

• Haha
Paypal.me.mumz.needs.a.holiday

just because you all asked me too 😃

• Haha
Just caught him on his live just now, saying that his "gifters' are "fed up" of tik tok taking 65% of the gifts so by adding his PayPal all the money will go to him. He made it sound like it was a favour to his gifters so ALL the money will go to him. What a begging bastard!!
No body asked him tit!! It’s HIM who’s sick of TikTok taking 65% not his gifters! He needs reporting to anyone and everyone the vile dirty fat beg

• Angry
  • Wow
I was watching him live but hes making me sick he keeps doing something with his nasal like Papa Blaze does. urgh urgh!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy bastard trying to get on leaderboard getting everyone to write travel you in the comments 🤣🤣 he's got half an hour he reckons 🤣🤣 asking for gifts "indirectly" he's a disgusting excuse for a man!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dirty stinking BEG - keeps going on about the competition. Asking how to get up the board etc.
This just goes to show they are on some kind on benefits by putting that PayPal in bio. They have run out of money obviously.
So all the begging he does at home pays for their eating out etc. 😡

HMRC will be loving this.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
YOURE ON HOLIDAY, ALL TOURE BOTHERED ABOUT IS THE NEW COMP!!! People can't afford to gift anymore that's the problem!

The way he "manipulates" his child followers into gifting without asking for gifts is just disgusting it really is! I say kids cuz no adult in their right kind would actually sit here helping him surely...

• Angry
  • Sick
Watching him quickly before I get stuck into the trial for the rest of the day and he's awful .keeps talking about what he needs and about how he needs cars . he's clearly trying to get one sent to him by how he keeps saying he hasn't got one :LOL: UTTER BEG

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Horrible whingy voice 'I need Cairo, I need Cairo, we Need cairo' he actually boils my piss!
'Comps like this we do really well because we get amazing people in our livestreams'

Why is he acting like he doesn't know what gifts he needs??? 'If you are sending gifts, it's the travel gifts we Need apparently'
Beggy you know damn well what gifts you need!!!!

His voice tho 👊

"Oo I wonder what will happen if we get cairo, omg if we get cairo we will be in the top 10 just imagine guys, and were not even playing" disgusting!!

• Angry
Well done Laura. You have opened a can of worms now .that's him that not wanting to go out today :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He's clearly not watching the news over here, They are saying that Suicides are going to rise in the Autumn as people are already worried sick about how to make ends meet. I know i keep mentioning this but its going to effect us all. It's not just Utilities is it everything has gone up so much. How can these people on Tictokers expect/ demand gifts to get them up the leader board is beyond me. I could not do it no matter what my situation was.

• Sad
“We’re 24th and not even playingggg” I’m sure he’s playing sat there begging in his hotel room whilst his family stuff their faces 🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.