Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy another week away at your mums after a two week holiday mankey .meanwhile I'm working everyday but Friday this week just to afford a week away in august .can't wait until it all comes falling down on you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just caught up, reminded me of that program years ago 'Holidays from Hell' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His recent video replying to a comment saying how no one knows the real reason he is going today. Or how no one knows the facts and stuff like that. He’s making out he’s going for something so serious. But if he was. He wouldn’t of made a video about what content people want to see when there. He’s a joke leaving Lucy and the kids home right after a holiday.

Reactions: 14
I've seen his video this morning, why does he have to make everything a mystery?. why can't he just say, I'm sure that people would appreciate being told the truth. I watched this man for a long time, even before his sweet shop and the amount of times he's played mind games for views.

Reactions: 15
His recent video replying to a comment saying how no one knows the real reason he is going today. Or how no one knows the facts and stuff like that. He’s making out he’s going for something so serious. But if he was. He wouldn’t of made a video about what content people want to see when there. He’s a joke leaving Lucy and the kids home right after a holiday.
He’s an attention seeking child ! He’s no man needs to grow the f#ck up stop talking to kids in his comments and asking what do you want to see is he for real ! If I was his mother I’d have a serious talk with him when he’s there about his actions ! As for Lucy she’s likely glad to be rid of him he’s of no use when he’s there anyway ….

That must be his review, the bath sheets were too small because of his pot belly 🤣

• Haha
But the staff loved them once they read all the emails about the Mankey’s
They couldn’t do enough for them!
BA401303-1C39-4860-AAE9-F728F1B1A9F2.jpeg

• Haha
But the staff loved them once they read all the emails about the Mankey’s
They couldn’t do enough for them!
View attachment 1309580
You obviously didn’t do your homework before booking the holiday did you to see what facilities they had the reviews it had you just likely seen a picture & booked it ! Plus you couldn’t film for your TikTok’s because you were warned … why didn’t you confront the hotel instead of waiting to slag them off when back home ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You obviously didn’t do your homework before booking the holiday did you to see what facilities they had the reviews it had you just likely seen a picture & booked it ! Plus you couldn’t film for your TikTok’s because you were warned … why didn’t you confront the hotel instead of waiting to slag them off when back home ?
All those caring individuals saved the internet lol
Meaning no kids were slyly filmed by mr groomer
I bet that was the cherry on the cake for him after the disappointment of the hotel
As for the food, it had to be really bad if this lot didn’t think much of it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The room was filthy? Coming from someone with zero hygiene, filthy clothes and a minging home....must've felt like you never left Stockton 🤣🤣
Exactly 😂 plus how do you expect the cleaners to come in and clean with all the tit that was lying around when he did the tour of the room the muppet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've seen his video this morning, why does he have to make everything a mystery?. why can't he just say, I'm sure that people would appreciate being told the truth. I watched this man for a long time, even before his sweet shop and the amount of times he's played mind games for views.
It’s his idea of click bait
If he has gone IOW for y to he worse possible reason, like a family member is ill why would he ask followers where on the island should he eat all day?
If he has gone to visit his mum, why no kids too, like his sons?
If he has gone for a mini break to help the marriage, again, take the baby

My guesses

It’s a make up or break up to give them thinking space

He has to lie low because benefits agency think
Lucy lives alone so they get more money

It’s done and he needs somewhere to live

Did they have an August holiday booked as a family?

Lucy had a holiday booked too with Claire, Jenny and a mystery person

I wonder who was going to look after Jeremiah and the kids while that happened

• Wow
It’s his idea of click bait
If he has gone IOW for y to he worse possible reason, like a family member is ill why would he ask followers where on the island should he eat all day?
If he has gone to visit his mum, why no kids too, like his sons?
If he has gone for a mini break to help the marriage, again, take the baby

My guesses

It’s a make up or break up to give them thinking space

He has to lie low because benefits agency think
Lucy lives alone so they get more money

It’s done and he needs somewhere to live

Did they have an August holiday booked as a family?

Lucy had a holiday booked too with Claire, Jenny and a mystery person

I wonder who was going to look after Jeremiah and the kids while that happened
He said August holiday was cancelled & would he look after 3 children while she was away he’d never cope !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
JH 🙂🙃😉

JH.

JH.🙂🙃😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.