Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually crying at his video 🤣🤣🤣, he went on an all inclusive standard brits abroad package holiday and is basically moaning that the staff weren’t waiting on him hand and foot? 😭😭 get a grip spongebob, you aint famous and it was all paid for by tiktok gifts anyway💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Goes to a 3 star all inclusive that's not child friendly and expects the world. Idiot. Pot kettle black talking about the cleanliness. Do we need to repost your grim blinds? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've always said Lucie is only happy when they are doing meals out, days out, holidays. Day to day Life miserable as sin. Papering over the cracks.

Reactions: 8
Probably was after he went in it, probably his first bath of the year 🤮

Had a go at them for the baby dropping food on the floor, the poor baby probably didn’t like the absolute tit he’s been fed for two weeks. Pure crap!
What’s wrong with clearing up after your baby? Holiday or no holiday?
FFS
If any of my little ones are in a highchair and we are eating out, one of us grown ups will pick up after them
How entitled does he sound?
Yeah babies make a mess, and yes the staff are responsible for cleaning up but ffs you can help a little bit

Thought the hotel loved him? 🤣🤣

he smashed a pint glass on the dance floor and let Jeremiah crawl around. He was angry as staff wouldn’t clean it up!
what they doing on a kids dance floor wirh pint glasses in the first place!
how can he say the food was ok when he moaned a few times about it and even ate breakfast somewhere else on the last day.

he said the baby was dropping food and the staff asked them to pick it up all the time. He thinks the staff should.
If I take my granddaughter for food and she drops anything I’m the first to clean up. I would never leave a table or surrounding areas in a mess.
just goes to show what tramps you are!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Room was flithy.

Also Tom: "sorry about the mess but we’re on holiday. Who cares?"

He can’t complain about filth considering what his house is like

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s wrong with clearing up after your baby? Holiday or no holiday?
FFS
If any of my little ones are in a highchair and we are eating out, one of us grown ups will pick up after them
How entitled does he sound?
Yeah babies make a mess, and yes the staff are responsible for cleaning up but ffs you can help a little bit
My younger 3 girls are 3 year old twins and a near enough 2 year old, when we go anywhere to eat if they drop food or anything I tidy up, I even scrape the plates all onto one and stack them tidy. I feel so rude leaving a restaurant or food place messy, even McDonald’s 😂

• Heart
Room was flithy.

Also Tom: "sorry about the mess but we’re on holiday. Who cares?"

He can’t complain about filth considering what his house is like
Exactly - did he want the hotel staff to actually clean all that??
it’s a state just like they are at home. Filthy!

• Angry
His attitude is vile. It’s very clear he’s gone there expecting to be treated like an absolute king because he’s so deluded he thinks he is some sort of a celebrity and is now throwing a tantrum because that didn’t happen.. why did he expect any Spaniards to know who the duck he was anyway??
He’s obviously acted like an absolute pig as usual there letting his kids run riot breaking things, making mess, been told off for it and got the arse ache! I’m sorry but it’s actually embarrassing the way he’s carrying on with these complaints about the hotel 💀

• Haha
“The staff didn’t know who we are
Only the management knew”

Ok. If you were anyone important the management would have told the staff. That’s for sure

• Haha
The fact he has the audacity to complain about being asked to clean after HIS own child is a joke. It’s common decency to clean after you child. Mine is the same age as Jeremiah and wherever we go to eat I make sure it’s cleaned after.

Stumbled across this family recently, god they are absolute scum, the staff were rude to them because of their appalling behaviour I have every sympathy for the staff … If the baby was making that much mess maybe put him on your lap ( take turns ) during meal times then you can control the mess, no doubt other holiday makers complained about them too that’s usually when staff intervene and have words about the mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s been said before by lots of us

They were definitely “that” family on the holiday
Spilled drinks at the hotel
Spilled drinks on the plane

Imagine the drunken, dirty, messy slobs spoiling fun for all around them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its not hard is it to pick up the food your baby has dropped I can't even leave my maccies tray on the table full of my rubbish it takes a minute to empty your tray in the bin. I wasn't bought up to be a dirty woman. Its common decency

• Heart
He should look on the bright side, he didn’t have to work for that holiday. #BEG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.