Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only recently joined Instagram yes it’s a nice seeing my personal friends on a day/night out / their dresses, antics, arsing about. I just can’t get my head around a big 6ft plus man who’s into S & M grovelling for likes to boost his Insta to get more £££££,s in the bank - man up you pussy get a job like a real man than milk social media for an easy living

Reactions: 2
Go glad to see this thread - cannot STAND him.

One of his neighbours has a reno account and used to regularly throw shade at Beg Greg. Said that he has a partner called Chloe living with him and clearly thinks the whole influencer schtick is ludicrous. I just looked the account up and he doesn’t follow Greg any more 😬

The thing that irritates me the most about him (aside from his unbearably twee bullshit) is how much air time he gives to the once in a blue moon negative interaction he gets. He is so thin skinned that his fragile ego **cannot** let it pass without comment.

Reactions: 5
He really needs to quit with the ‘big hands’ stuff.
WE KNOW 🥱

I do like that hallway though.

The thing that irritates me the most about him (aside from his unbearably twee bullshit) is how much air time he gives to the once in a blue moon negative interaction he gets. He is so thin skinned that his fragile ego **cannot** let it pass without comment.
Oh god yes. WHY do so many of them do this? Especially ones like MWAH, where the vast majority of the interactions are hugely positive. There’s a reno account local to me who does this. Someone made an innocuous comment about supporting beams once, months ago and the IGer in question hasn’t let it go since. Every reno related post since then has to include a witty quip🥴 about it. The original comment wasn’t even that bad, it was a perfectly reasonable engineering/safety thing. The commenter was just unfortunate enough not to be in the ‘clique’ and hadn’t watched the 15,000 previous reno stories, so didn’t know the ‘backstory’ and got publicly hung, drawn and quartered for it. Now it’s a year(?) later and the IGer just looks unhinged for still going on about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
His account has become very boring.

Giving up the day job always ruins previously interesting accounts because it kicks off the relentless begging.

Reactions: 8
He’s just come up on my For You on Instagram. I need to find a man like him who can do things for me around the house like Greg does, because, to be honest with you all, I can’t be arsed to do it myself 😂

does his wife/partner get involved in any of it? It’s a bit off side if she does and he’s claiming he does it on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet he’s glad he gave up his job for full time grifting for this very expensive kitchen and appliances. Or at least it would be expensive if he was paying for any of it

• Haha
He’s just come up on my For You on Instagram. I need to find a man like him who can do things for me around the house like Greg does, because, to be honest with you all, I can’t be arsed to do it myself 😂

does his wife/partner get involved in any of it? It’s a bit off side if she does and he’s claiming he does it on his own.
I wonder this, as either she doesn’t lift a finger and he spends most of his time working on the house which is a strange dynamic, or she helps but is happy for him to continually take all the credit?

I wonder this, as either she doesn’t lift a finger and he spends most of his time working on the house which is a strange dynamic, or she helps but is happy for him to continually take all the credit?
She likely has a job of her own that isn’t full time shilling renovating. Also - who knows how much he’s doing himself vs. paying for help. Could well be the classic influencer smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 3
She likely has a job of her own that isn’t full time shilling renovating. Also - who knows how much he’s doing himself vs. paying for help. Could well be the classic influencer smoke and mirrors.
I suspect you’re right, she has her own job and her own life, she just leaves him to dick about on IG.

I think if you are going to be a professional IGer/influencer, basic SPAG should be a prerequisite. I don’t know if he has dyslexia or similar or is just poor at spelling, either way, there is plenty of tech out there now to help with editing and getting it right.

Does he give anyone else the ick, or is it just me? I can’t quite put my finger on why, just find him a bit slimy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he give anyone else the ick, or is it just me? I can’t quite put my finger on why, just find him a bit slimy 😂
He does give me the ick. I think he’d be a nice bloke to go for a drink with as a mate and in theory he’s not physically unattractive but his mannerisms and language (as per his IG) are so unsexy that I’m turned right off. Plus the fact that he has a partner but refuses to acknowledge her existence. That’s offputting. I get that she might want to be low key and not feature but he could easily just say that, “yes I do have a partner but she doesn’t get involved in the IG stuff, she’s much less of publicity bleep than I am”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He does give me the ick. I think he’d be a nice bloke to go for a drink with as a mate and in theory he’s not physically unattractive but his mannerisms and language (as per his IG) are so unsexy that I’m turned right off. Plus the fact that he has a partner but refuses to acknowledge her existence. That’s offputting. I get that she might want to be low key and not feature but he could easily just say that, “yes I do have a partner but she doesn’t get involved in the IG stuff, she’s much less of publicity bleep than I am”
I couldn’t agree more, the mannerisms and the language are such a turn off!

Oh and further to my post about slagging off his language, mannerisms and treatment of his live-in partner (😅), I also find his whiny, nasty attitude toward the rare and mostly benign, negative comments on his posts really off-putting. The fact that his ego is so fragile that he has to pull every single one up with their own special bollocking post where he gets his pathetic ‘revenge’ and gives them a public dressing down is really 😳. I think in his head it makes him look like he’s enforcing his boundaries but instead he just looks like an utter twit using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut. Ick indeed.

• Heart
Old Greg’s grumpy that a bank don’t think ‘recently self-employed Influencer’ is a proper or stable job.

• Haha