mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get what’s going on
Is she really just quiet because she got caught out
Me neither, when I seen the comments up earlier I thought I had missed a thread. Maybe those posts aren’t about her. Not sure who posted them up here so maybe they might have more insight into what’s been said on that group. I do hope it’s not someone making stuff up on that page like fake news.

Reactions: 1
Can’t event find that Shannon account on Facebook 🤔🤔🤔🤔
It's on a face book group called sassy ladies. It's a private group.
I have no other Information apart from many asked was this post about Trish, it seems like they were guessing.
i wasn't trying to suggest it was about Trish because I have no idea.
just seemed odd it was posted, something that horrific usually gets loads of attention and there's been nothing at all. Just this one girl on fb saw these posts on Instagram somewhere. Tattle got lots of mentions!! All the usual stuff.
I only posted to see did anyone know anything and was it linked to Trish. I hope not.

Last edited:
I would say she isn’t allowed to come back. I remember her saying people they knew said to Phillip about the boys having Autism and Learnt about it from her insta. She said something along the lines that he went mad and asked he not to discuss it on there. He’s bound to know what’s going on here, their trying to save face. It won’t look good for someone that owns his own business to be caught for animal cruelty 10 years ago. I did wonder during lockdown she never mentioned him much about getting under her feet etc if it is True that he’s keeping animals in the shed down the back am sure they kept him busy.

For the people commenting that they know them, anyone know why she doesn’t speak to her family? I always got the vibe it was maybe something to do with abuse or could be to do with the animal cruelty, their daughter was only 3/4 And as trish said she doesn’t remember them. Something big must have happened to not go to your own das funeral.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t go to her own da’s funeral 😟 she never mentions any of her family just that the fell out years ago! Strange!

Yea think it was a q&a one time and she mentioned it in passing. She speaks to one sister but seems to be like sends a Christmas card relationship not texting everyday to see how the family is . If that makes sense 🙈

I would say she isn’t allowed to come back. I remember her saying people they knew said to Phillip about the boys having Autism and Learnt about it from her insta. She said something along the lines that he went mad and asked he not to discuss it on there. He’s bound to know what’s going on here, their trying to save face. It won’t look good for someone that owns his own business to be caught for animal cruelty 10 years ago. I did wonder during lockdown she never mentioned him much about getting under her feet etc if it is True that he’s keeping animals in the shed down the back am sure they kept him busy.

For the people commenting that they know them, anyone know why she doesn’t speak to her family? I always got the vibe it was maybe something to do with abuse or could be to do with the animal cruelty, their daughter was only 3/4 And as trish said she doesn’t remember them. Something big must have happened to not go to your own das funeral.
I can’t believe he was following her all along on Instagram so he knows all about smoking shopping cleaners etc

Reactions: 3
That

that person is def a neighbour or a friend
that was me wo posted that and i was on the land and seen how bad he kept them dogs and how he treated them, when i wet into the house it was a come here and i show you what we have look i have a tv in the bath

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s bullshit he got off when he appealed as they’d no warrant. The dspca said It was the worst condition he’d seen. Read the articles it says it all. Dogs with facial injures etc
Did you report the abuse of the animals????
Yes I did report it as soon as we left. I couldn't believe how normal they found it all and how they managed to just keep animals in horrible conditions and didn't care.

I'm actually in isolation with my son waiting on him to be tested for covid (better safe then sorry as his doctor is saying) haven't a clue if she's out and about but according to postmanhatesme Trish just sent her a pie

Either your doing damage control or you’ve completely mixed up two different cases
And the dogs with the face injuries that the article says are his mates dogs that he was holding for them they were the dogs used for dog fighting and hunting

Screenshot_20200923_174053.jpg

If you think back she rarely showed the back garden even when she bought the outdoor furniture I don’t think we ever seen it
Probably didn’t want anyone to hear the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.