mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking last night that the break is very long now. She probably won’t be back
Pathetic all the same.. Talk to Trish, I'm so sound, let's all empower and support each other, be you, don't give a tit and change yourself 😅😅 all shite and went out the door the first bit of flack she gets... Sad 😂

Reactions: 6
Pathetic all the same.. Talk to Trish, I'm so sound, let's all empower and support each other, be you, don't give a tit and change yourself 😅😅 all shite and went out the door the first bit of flack she gets... Sad 😂
Exactly! If she had have come on and addressed the issues even if it was brief I think most of her followers would have moved on too .... it’s the contradictory behaviour that amuses me ! Everything you said I’m sound etc.... but if you really knew me ....
a lot of these instagrammers/influencers whatever you want to call them seem to live double lives ... a persona online & the real person who is very different....
Not sure who the ‘real’ Trish was ????🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder did Mrs glitz have her own skeletons and was afraid of them coming out.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the real” salt of the earth” I’m sound Trish! Gets in a bit of hot water and packs it all in! She must be bored out of her head now she’s no phone to talk into! It must take up a lot of your time!

Reactions: 1
Yeah the real” salt of the earth” I’m sound Trish! Gets in a bit of hot water and packs it all in! She must be bored out of her head now she’s no phone to talk into! It must take up a lot of your time!
She could use her spare time now to let the dogs out of the cages in the back garden and find them loving homes where they won't be kicked around and abused 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Saw this on a fb group, a good few messages wondering was it about Trish. Any One know what or who it's about?

Screenshot_20200922-112913_Facebook.jpg

She was always backing up others, why are they now, one deleted her own insta ffs 😂

I can't believe Mrs Glitz deleted her insta . Wonder what she has to hide.
I agree though , Trish should have came on to address what was said instead of going into hiding.
What will they do now without the freebies

Oh god is that about Trisha or Mrs G? Kinda shocked reading that
It doesn't say who its about and the comments only ask was it about Trish. No body seems to knoe anything. Find it strange that the person who posted this on fb hasnt even said where she got the screen shots from.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t say Mrs G got rid of her Instagram because she’s something to hide. I’d say it’s probably more got to do with her anxiety, anxiety is a woeful thing. That screen shot above, says husband Trish isn’t married to Phil and no one discussed her looks. In fact some said how good looking she was if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 7
It’s all very strange and then the screenshots above
Very odd their pages went very private and last week Trish was on Facebook group saying she got her new phone

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.