mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with the animal abuse think its horrible however, I do hope that all this coming to the attention of Trish's followers didn't case a strain/break up between her and Phil..Id imagine it would be extremely hard for her to deal with a break up and take care of the children alone given the fact she does not speak to her own family. Given the fact her boys have special needs they would find adjusting to the parents not being together very hard and her teenage daughter could get bullied in school..😭

Reactions: 1
I don't agree with the animal abuse think its horrible however, I do hope that all this coming to the attention of Trish's followers didn't case a strain/break up between her and Phil..Id imagine it would be extremely hard for her to deal with a break up and take care of the children alone given the fact she does not speak to her own family. Given the fact her boys have special needs they would find adjusting to the parents not being together very hard and her teenage daughter could get bullied in school..😭
They were in centre parcs very recently as a family and the news was all public anyway as was his FB. If trish was worried about her daughter been bullied she would have restricted his FB long ago and she herself wouldn’t be on IG publicly talking about period cups, talk to trish etc Trish didn’t give a duck until she realized people were disgusted.

Reactions: 3
I’d say she got rid of her insta after rats out had it about her on their stories and the animal abuse. People who aren’t on here wouldn’t have know about it and I’m sure a lot of her followers had wondered where she disappeared too.

Reactions: 5
I’d say she got rid of her insta after rats out had it about her on their stories and the animal abuse. People who aren’t on here wouldn’t have know about it and I’m sure a lot of her followers had wondered where she disappeared too.
It was on all the groups on FB a few weeks back wouldn’t be surprised if she waited until they got to centre parcs to get a discount.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.