mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trisha’s family don’t talk to her, speculation is because of Phillip, it could be hearsay.... but there is no way they should have a puppy especially after the state of the dogs that were in his care 😐

Reactions: 4
I really enjoy reading Tattle and would definitely have an opinion and I wouldnt be shy about sharing it. It cracks me up the amount of people who state things categorically on this (Tattle in general, not specifically this thread!) with zero to back it up except "my sister-in-law's stepdad's half brother used to work with his/her best mate so it must be true"😂😂! BU had us spoilt with facts and evidence to back it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really enjoy reading Tattle and would definitely have an opinion and I wouldnt be shy about sharing it. It cracks me up the amount of people who state things categorically on this (Tattle in general, not specifically this thread!) with zero to back it up except "my sister-in-law's stepdad's half brother used to work with his/her best mate so it must be true"😂😂! BU had us spoilt with facts and evidence to back it up.
Did u set this thread up?

Do you regret setting it up? I know you like trish. Not being smart at all I am just curious
Yeah a bit. I think whether I set it up or not there would have been one at some stage. I was and still am curious of opinions on Trish. Would not ever have expected the stuff to come out that did and that this post would now have negative connotations for her in real life. And that's assuming it has. Or maybe that's a bit deep 🤷‍♀️

Yeah a bit. I think whether I set it up or not there would have been one at some stage. I was and still am curious of opinions on Trish. Would not ever have expected the stuff to come out that did and that this post would now have negative connotations for her in real life. And that's assuming it has. Or maybe that's a bit deep 🤷‍♀️
No your right one would have being set up sooner or later. I think 99% of people are shocked at what came out. To be honest I think the people who know them in real life probably know all this already so I don’t think it’ll impact them that much. I’m still abit curious to see what she’ll do. I don’t think she needs to address it but If she comes back on what will she say? People are clearly wondering where she is. She’s kinda left it abit long

Reactions: 3
Theirs something off with Mrs Glitz, maybe it’s got to do with the fact she try's way too hard all the time, as someone said above “a wannabe”. She doesn’t come across as her true authentic self on Instagram I feel and is being bit fake. Their was a time where she went on exactly like Trish and it came across a bit like a teenage girl trying to be exactly like one of the popular girls in school.
I always think they both come across as common as muck. Mrs glitz house is vile, like something out if the house of Italy shop, which is frequented by a certain demographic

Reactions: 5
I always think they both come across as common as muck. Mrs glitz house is vile, like something out if the house of Italy shop, which is frequented by a certain demographic
Never heard of the house of Italy shop 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.