mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do anything other than stay in bed drinking coffee or opening cans?

Reactions: 3
I just don't get it. I know she has children with additional needs, that must be very tough.

Where does the money come from? Nights out, nights away to beat the band, drinking a good few nights a week, gorgeous clothes and house. Takeaways and McDonalds, I couldnt do it and we're on two wages!

I enjoy her stories tbf.

Reactions: 2
I like her, her situation would be similar to mine as in 3 kids with extra needs and a husband working all hours but i think insta has changed her. Shes always dolled up to the max and maybe its the teeth have given her more confidence. Shes better than mrs glitz and not a beggy mitchell like kieran corrigan

Reactions: 6
I saw another post over on FacesByGrace thread #1 that her husband was charged with Animal cruelty..have a look they have screenshot of article from court

Reactions: 1
She shared a screenshot of a text conversation between her and Philip when he came home to see the cleaners she had hired. His part of the text said something like “how many Brazilians are I the house” and then called one of them “the big one” made him come across as a p****

Reactions: 2
I think they lived in Tallaght prior to Ashbourne ... they have friends in Tallaght & a while ago (pre-COVID) they went to a christening in Tallaght I remember her talking about the taxi fare back home

I liked her at the start but now I think she’s a bit over the top about things! She seems to just hide in her bedroom all day long drinking coffee and shopping on Ali express! She does be done up to the hills to just lay around the house all day? What age would you say she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I liked her at the start but now I think she’s a bit over the top about things! She seems to just hide in her bedroom all day long drinking coffee and shopping on Ali express! She does be done up to the hills to just lay around the house all day? What age would you say she is!
I think she said she’s 37 .... not 100%

I just dont know how she gets out of the house without the kids in tow if Philo works so much? I can't get out to the clothes line out the back without then asking where I'm going!! Is her daughter constantly minding them?

With 4 kids to take care of and them being so young, I’d feel guilty running off to Turkey to get my teeth done and have a hooley with my friend! But that’s just me 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.