mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute there is NO way an infection that bad spread that quickly after 1 day this animal was left days like that and it was hardly well looked after wasn’t the daughter swinging it around an other time and they were called out on that too, People are dead right to pull her through a loop over it it’s disgusting she hadn’t a clue what she was getting into with a hedgehog they aren’t an easy pet animal cruelty is animal cruelty this poor thing is in a bad way because it was neglected
Well am not a vet, so I can’t really comment of how long it take a infection to spread , and yes the child should have been told to stop instead of recording it . All am saying is Claire’s is one animal, trish is multiple animals over 10 years or more

Gals seriously calm down about Clare yes maybe she shouldn’t have laughed but it was maybe a case of if you didn’t laugh you’ll bawl. Clares hedgehog was allowed out of its house every evening , easy for it leg to get wrapped up in a bit of hair , maybe it’s leg and the hair was the same colour. As Clare said it was noticed the next day, and suppose if it was walking abound all day yes it would cut into it. If you leave a hair go go on your wrist all day does it not leave a red mark ? You have to remember as soon as it was noticed it was took straight to the vet , not left with facial injuries of its face etc and left in horrible conditions. The little guy was allowed out of its house everyday, looked after well by the looks of it. It getting hair wrapped around its leg is no different than someones dog escaping out the front door and getting hit by a car.

Claire seems to be getting more hate for something that was out of her control, but trish seems to have known about the animals and seems to be happy to sit back and say nothing . Living the god life
It wasn't one day! She mentioned a week or two ago the hedgehog had Alopecia. The Spine loss was caused by the infection from the hair wrapped around its leg.
Thats one thing. I'm sure they don't want the hedgehog in pain but to laugh about it and posts gifs of the hedgehog walking to heaven ...she's an hole. And o how I wish she'd move the camera away from her face a fraction cos I'm sick of the extreme close ups of her white scrunched up lips as she roars.

Reactions: 3
Well am not a vet, so I can’t really comment of how long it take a infection to spread , and yes the child should have been told to stop instead of recording it . All am saying is Claire’s is one animal, trish is multiple animals over 10 years or more
So it’s okay to neglect one animal 😩🙄 no animal cruelty is okay, an infection that bad takes time it had spread to the other leg and it’s tummy that didn’t happen in one day. If they tended to the animal daily they would have seen it

Reactions: 1
I've never followed this one, I heard about the pissgate scandal before and seen it mentioned she's another one for the pity party brigade. I watched her story on hedgehog, Jesus wept, she's vile, I'm a dub girl myself, no airs or graces but she literally what we used to call a skanger. Why do ppl follow her? Horrible wench

Reactions: 4
Trish has some of her highlights, she had one Philos best bits they’re gone now. There is obviously some truth in what has been said here.

Trish has some of her highlights, she had one Philos best bits they’re gone now. There is obviously some truth in what has been said here.
Silence speaks volumes horrible people to keep animals like that
If there was no truth she would be in defending herself and family

Reactions: 6
She made the post man hates me an apple tart she had it on her story yesterday.,.people must have been asking her where she is

She made the post man hates me an apple tart she had it on her story yesterday.,.people must have been asking her where she is
I think she’s patiently waiting till this blows over. I seen the other day she’s got a FB page for Mamof4andmore aswel, she must of been flat out on all the pages b4

Silence speaks volumes horrible people to keep animals like that
If there was no truth she would be in defending herself and family
If that was my partner and their was no truth to it, I’d be on defending him like mad. I feel sorry for Mrs G and the fact she got rid of her Instagram, she obviously feels she’s been dragged into all this. I couldn’t sit in anyone’s back garden that had animals locked up in sheds, can you imagine the life those poor doggies have.

It no wonder there full of money all the shite about always finding loads of money in his washing and him not knowing she kept it
Big money in breading and everything else that goes on in them sheds

Reactions: 8
@MickyJo Because most children with ASD sound American. My own son who has ASD sound like he's from New Jersey.

Please keep the silly questions to yourself
I apologised already for the question as I didn’t know, it was a genuine q! Not a silly question.

Reactions: 8
I apologised already for the question as I didn’t know, it was a genuine q! Not a silly question.
Think people are being a bit unfair. I have a child with Asd. I know you didn't mean any offence as you already apologised and explained that. I think its just a lot of the us get crappy comments from the public about our kids behaviour so we can be very reactive and ready to shut down any negativity, but we need to know not everyone knows every issue of every condition and we shouldn't expect them too. Thats why people were offended but I see you didn't have a clue her kids had additional needs and you mean no harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t worry about it. I seen ur apology at the time. She only posted one msg and that was it. Amazing she was more annoyed/mad/offended by your one comment than she was about anything else on this thread🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Any update girls? I miss her terrible. Hope she's ok
I think she’s waiting it out, her page is still there🤔 I don’t know how she’d be able to use discounts from businesses or be gifted things the black lash would be massive. Do find it very strange the tattle call out page on IG deleting their page after this was sent in, the other call out page togetthetruth hasn’t posted in ages and Mrs glitz disappearing and then trish letting people speculate that the posts saying a person was ina coma was her🤔🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It's all a bit mad. I get why she would go quiet but why would Mrs glitz delete her page, that's more suspect than anything. Everyone has skeletons. I seen on the tattletalesie a few weeks ago that they were stepping away from the page to protect their mh. If Trish came in and said yeah there are things that have been said and that they were in the past it would be all forgotten about after a few days but the silence is deafening. I bet this is bigger than we know. Huge

Reactions: 5
It's all a bit mad. I get why she would go quiet but why would Mrs glitz delete her page, that's more suspect than anything. Everyone has skeletons. I seen on the tattletalesie a few weeks ago that they were stepping away from the page to protect their mh. If Trish came in and said yeah there are things that have been said and that they were in the past it would be all forgotten about after a few days but the silence is deafening. I bet this is bigger than we know. Huge
What’s “mh”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.